I have no appetite

fury said:
Arris said:
Argh damn customize smiley button just cleared my post
Sorry :eek: That should be fixed now

Wow.. super efficient admin/board owner. I wasn't really complaining to get it fixed. Was just going to avoid that customize button in the future... Thanks Fury :headbang:

Nixy said:
She is a girl that he is REALLY likes. They were flatmates last year. He wants to ask her to be his Valentine and he wants to go all out for her but he is trying to figure out and get the nerve up to ask her to be his Valentine...

I know how he feels... :crying4:
When you like someone that much its hard to risk losing the friendship for something more. Also I find that I dwell too much in the land of what might be instead of risking rejection...

Arris said:
When you like someone that much its hard to risk losing the friendship for something more. Also I find that I dwell too much in the land of what might be instead of risking rejection...

[Eddie Izzard] Abso-fuckin-lument [/Eddie Izzard] ;)

Going to ask her when she finishes her exam later today... fingers crossed...

Nixy said:
Les: She is a girl that he is REALLY likes. They were flatmates last year. He wants to ask her to be his Valentine and he wants to go all out for her but he is trying to figure out and get the nerve up to ask her to be his Valentine...

Well put, Nicole :D

Well, RL, I think myself that you've been brooding about this girl long enough, if waiting makes you miserable, just go for it...either way you'll be able to get on with things. :)

RecklessLeper said:
Nixy said:
Les: She is a girl that he is REALLY likes. They were flatmates last year. He wants to ask her to be his Valentine and he wants to go all out for her but he is trying to figure out and get the nerve up to ask her to be his Valentine...

Well put, Nicole :D

*takes a bow*

Leslie said:

i reckon he's probably in a nightclub at the moment. the same one i should be in actually.

quite possibly there'll be a drunken apperance around 3am.

Leslie said:
Well, RL, I think myself that you've been brooding about this girl long enough...

Damn right I have. I'm a Gutless Wonder™ :( I need to sort something fast.

nambit said:
i reckon he's probably in a nightclub at the moment. the same one i should be in actually.
quite possibly there'll be a drunken apperance around 3am...

Come on Dan! It was WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!! I always, without fail (unless I'm skanking it ;)), go to WORK] on a Wednesday night...

Back to the Katherine Thing™, she wasn't in when I went round before work - she'd gone out on the piss, which is damn fair enough as she'd finished her exams yesterday :beerbang:.

I'm just getting ready to go home for the day (been invited round by a friend), so now I'll have to wait till tomorrow to ask her.

But I'll be prepared. The Force is strong in me now.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone... :)

Jon

ah, yes, wednesday night. it's that whole christmas and exams thing messing me up... not going to work for a month and then me not being out on a wednesday for like forever...

and yes, dude, sort it

RL don't wait too much. Valentine's around the corner and the chances for she making another plans scaling. Be confident :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Nixy said:
Alladinsane: i meant no matter how sick i FEEL. I felt very ill all over earlier today and yetserday.
I asked because depression can produce sleep and appetite anomalies, and is hard to be detected if you never felt depressed before...

School is hard and un interesting, friends are a bunch of wankers who poke their noses in everyone else's business and because of that everyone's lives are in an uproar. I am not ready for a relationship but I REALLY like this guy so I am trying to make it work anyway.

Sounds like AOL.
And usually (but not always) friends poke their noses in because they care... it may not seem like it but it usually is the case. I'd say about 60% of my entire education was uninteresting unfortunately, and you really don't want to force yourself into a relationship if its not really what you want. He may seem to the perfect guy but as the awful saying goes "plenty more fish in the sea" and you will have plenty of time and opportunity in the sea when you feel ready. If he likes you as much as he seems to from your other posts then he may even understand your point of view and suggest getting back together later when you are ready for the relationship. Saying that from your other posts it doesn't sound completely like he is ready either.... :shrug:

They are not poking their noses into MY business but they are poking it into other friends' business and then THOSE friends are coming to me and asking me for help in regards to the shit the nosey friends are causing.

The reason I feel I am not ready for another relationship is because I am still not COMPLETELY able to have FULL faith in someone since my last relationship. I have talked to my current bf about this. He knows and he also knows that he is the person I have been able to put the MOST faith in in ALONG time. He told me he wants to help me beable to trust again.

The thing is I wasn't looking for a relationship when I met him, I knew I was better off wihtout one at that point but I was COMPLETELY swept off my feet and couldn't stop myself from pursuing him.

Nixy said:
The thing is I wasn't looking for a relationship when I met him, I knew I was better off wihtout one at that point but I was COMPLETELY swept off my feet and couldn't stop myself from pursuing him.

Well if you feel that strongly you have to let him help you trust... You sound like you do want the relationship but are still fearful of being hurt. The awful thing is that you have to open yourself up to the possibility of being hurt to have the possibility of having happiness. I truely have to learn to do that too but I admit it is a very hard thing to do when you have been hurt deeply.

Back