I have no appetite

The way I see it is this, once you've been hurt badly, the second time won't hurt nearly as much. So go ahead, open yourself up, you might be surprised.

WOW, I never felt as though someone completely understood me about this before.

It really helps to know that SOMEONE understands. I also helps to know that when I did open up and tell him about my fears and about how I was hurt he was SHOCKED. He was shocked at how mean my ex was. The main thing is not that he broke my heart but that he was SO mean to me before he did and he dragged me through the dirt over and over and made me feel like shit about myself.

Go on.... Take a chance... your friends will be around if it doesn't work out. But from what you've said about this guy even if you don't end up together forever he won't be mean to you...

Some of us don't get chances all that often so when one comes your way grab hold of it with both hands (and give it a good shake :D )

Well, I have forgotten about trying the shaking thing every oppotunity that i got *wonders why her memory is so bad*

Update on the appetite: Was back for a bit. Today I can't even seem to eat pasta :(

yup

and I have not eatten anything yet this morning (just got up) and I am already feeling ill :(

Nixy said:
yup

and I have not eatten anything yet this morning (just got up) and I am already feeling ill :(

What did you eat yesterday? I don't know if your lack of appetite is mood related or if your eating something thats doing this too you on a regular basis??

Back