I have to go play with my daughter now.

HeXp£Øi±

She looks at me with those big brown eyes and says, "daddy, you have to play with me now". And nothing else seems to matter.

Attachment(s):

beeb.jpg, 45.26kb

225_1032470472.jpg

oh my god, she is just sooooo cute!!!!!!

I remember when my daughter had cheeks like that :)

Very cute daughter you have :) I don't have children yet, so here is a picture of my sister. She was 8 or so when I took this picture: :)

Attachment(s):

033b.jpg, 61.11kb

149_1032473038.jpg

Britney and other "teen girly" "music". I listen to rock (Tea Party, Cranberries, Creed, Lighthouse, etc), classics, some pop (Jennifer Rush), sometimes light stuff like Elton John, sound tracks like Star Wars and Gladiator, and of course Gaelic, Celtic, and that stuff... I will post a play list if you want. I have 7 GB of mp3s :D

Mhh...I listen to 90% of those too :)
I must really download some of Tea Party...you've been talking about that so many times :D

But Britney and that kind of shit....geez...that's unacceptable! You must show your sister the right path man :D

I have app 5 GB of mp3, but I won't post that playlist...that's just too much :D

Britney *puke*

Creed's nice sometimes, don't know the others, most of my music is just a little bit louder than that... :headbang:

I don't listen to that loud music. Download American Hi Fi -- Flavor of the Week! I love that song, it has a nice rythm, cool lyrics, and is a very good college song :D

Tea Party is simply the best. Especially Walking Wounded and Psychopomp.

Lighthouse, get Hanging by a Moment.

I also like Coldplay, and so on.... Psycho, mind posting a few artists? I'm kinda curious.

Britney looks nice though :D

A summary of my playlist at work, have fun reading it :D:

3 Doors Down, Alien Ant Farm, Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, Chimaira, Cradle of Filth, Deftones, Dennis Leary (I'm an Asshole, great song :D), Di-rect, Disturbed, Finger Eleven, Godsmack, Gorillaz, Green Lizard, Greenday, Guano Apes, Guns 'N Roses, Hoobastank, Ill Nino, K's Choice, Kane, Katatonia, Kittie, Korn, Krezip, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Live, Living End, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Muse, Nada Surf, Nickelback, NoFX, Opeth, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Pink (how did that end up here? ah well), Prodigy, Rage against the machine, Rammstein, Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Semisonics, Sepultura, Silverchair, Slipknot, Soulfly, Southpark (happy christmas songs :D), Staind, Sum41, System of a Down, Weird al Yankovich, Within Temptation...

Back