I have to go play with my daughter now.

I was going to quote you and post in bold those I don't listen too, but then the entire message would be bold....

You don't know Blink 182, Sum41, RHCP and Staind? They're like...REALLy famous :eek:

And shame on you...Sum41 is the best band Canada has given the world! :)

Shadowfax said:
You don't know Blink 182, Sum41, RHCP and Staind? They're like...REALLy famous :eek:

And shame on you...Sum41 is the best band Canada has given the world! :)
I listen to Staind and Blink 182, but not that much... Tea Party is Canadian too :) But thats not why I listen to them.

Psycho said:
A summary of my playlist at work, have fun reading it :D:

3 Doors Down, Alien Ant Farm, Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, Chimaira, Cradle of Filth, Deftones, Dennis Leary (I'm an Asshole, great song :D), Di-rect, Disturbed, Finger Eleven, Godsmack, Gorillaz, Green Lizard, Greenday, Guano Apes, Guns 'N Roses, Hoobastank, Ill Nino, K's Choice, Kane, Katatonia, Kittie, Korn, Krezip, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Live, Living End, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Muse, Nada Surf, Nickelback, NoFX, Opeth, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Pink (how did that end up here? ah well), Prodigy, Rage against the machine, Rammstein, Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Semisonics, Sepultura, Silverchair, Slipknot, Soulfly, Southpark (happy christmas songs :D), Staind, Sum41, System of a Down, Weird al Yankovich, Within Temptation...

Dude, are you sure you're not my bro?

HomeLAN said:
She looks cold. And damp.

For God's sake, man, play inside on days like that.

Come to think about it...she does have a what-the-hell-are-we-doing-here-I-want-to-get-inside-ASAP-look in her eyes ;)

But still SO cute! :)

awww your daughter is so cute. LL you know you have to be protective of your sis though her music is evil(this from a guy who likes goth and metal). besides your music probly does that to her!

Back