I hear Perdue Chicken is good

Why not? They can walk into here easily enough. The border twixt the US and Canada doesn't even have a fence for 1000 miles of it. So long as they mosey across during the 90 warm days of summer, they should be able to waltz right into Regina or something similar with relative ease.

Never happen...they hit th e snow line & stop. Arizona has (no less than)half a million illegals...Indiana has 70k-illegal & legal.

Professur said:
So, if everyone starts stealing, I can come over to your place and you'll have no trouble with that? :tard:

hi. thanks for reinforcing my point.

there is a BIG difference between stealing and speeding. one is criminal and one is a civil violation. one hurts people. one really doesn't.

border hopping: civil matter
murder: criminal matter

duh...

One is a crime. The other is a crime. That so many people have so little regard for a law... any law, is a disgusting condition. If the law means so little, lobby and get it changed. But casual disregard for a law .... any law, is like telling your kids not to steal, while watching a pirated movie.

So, in your opinion, should the only laws that matter be the ones that involve hurting someone else?

I thought they taught civics in your schools down there.

one more time:

civil matters: speeding. divorce. slip and fall case. border hopping.

criminal matters: murder. arson. rape.

One more time

crime.

crime.

I don't really give a rat's ass wether you think it's an important law or not.

illegals driving here without:
Licenses
Insurance
registration
CITIZENSHIP!

yeah just civil stuff

but the wholesale carnage that results IS
fricken criminal!

As for stealing I guess it really isn’t stealing the way
free medical care is offered here

nada problem

they just closed ALL the emergency rooms

them damn doctors nurses and such didn't wanna werk for free

shame shame

No crime if the public schools have become smoldering wrecks

ya get what you pay for and if you want your kid to have
any chance you put them in private school away from the illegals

move along, no crime here

heh the state of az was getting fined zillions a day for not teaching in Spaglish
(ESL) in the pubic schools

oh yes the Liberals dunnit

2minkey said:
one more time:

civil matters: speeding. divorce. slip and fall case. border hopping.

criminal matters: murder. arson. rape.

Bullshit. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? A speeding ticket is actually a "notice to appear." On the speeding ticket, the specific section of the law that was violated is noted. When you're given a ticket, you're technically arrested, then let go. Law enforcement does not get involved in civil matters.

So with all that said, why would you think speeding is a civil matter and not a criminal one?

Professur said:
One more time

crime.

crime.

I don't really give a rat's ass wether you think it's an important law or not.

i'm not the one defining it, jimbo. i'm talking about how US law classifies shit. it doesn't matter if i think its important or not. it's categorical.

Thats the most Ludacris thing I've heard all day.

If it is a law of the land, investigated by law enrofcement, and punishable by incarceration, it is defacto criminal law. Theres is no other 'classification' by the law other than wether such a crime be a misdemeanor or a felony.

Civil law is individuals suing each other. It has nothing to do with the state.

Illegal aliens, border crossing, tax dodging, welfare fraud, driving without a license... its all criminal law.

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1325

§ 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

didn't any of you take a basic law course in college? jeeez....

2minkey said:
TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1325

§ 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

didn't any of you take a basic law course in college? jeeez....

It's obvious you didn't... or you only scanned that for the word "civil" instead fo actually reading it. There's no such thing as a civil matter you can go to jail for.

Back