I hope I don't have to have surgery!!!

Welcome to socialized medicine. Its a perfect system so long as you dont get sick. 30 people that dont talk to each other taking their sweet ass time about everything and not going anywhere fast... and noone concerned about getting to the problem. All they do is just read the playbook one page at a time.

unclehobart said:
Welcome to socialized medicine. Its a perfect system so long as you dont get sick. 30 people that dont talk to each other taking their sweet ass time about everything and not going anywhere fast... and noone concerned about getting to the problem. All they do is just read the playbook one page at a time.
I agree with you. :)

So far it's just an inflammed "nodular" like thing close to my appendix but they don't think it's ON my appendix. It's 2.2 x 2.6 cm in diameter... I am going in for tests tomorrow at 10:20.... :( Yuk.

Thanks Spot and LL for asking... :kiss:

Oh! Well, they couldn't determine what it was and the pain has gone away so I just left it and been fine since!

You're a sweetie, Prof.

So the alien baby died. Damnit. Now I gotta start all over again.

You are keeping it checked, aren't you?

Damn... of course that has to come up right at the beginning of my busiest time of year... :(

Back