I Just Got Twins™

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Dude......!!!!

You buy and buy and buy motorcicles, you must have a huge income :eek:

chcr

Too cute for words
C'mon, Toolbox. You gotta stop making my thing hard like that. I got work to do. :lol:

Note, however, that the wife doesn't seem to mind. :D Until I talk about buying one.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Re: I Just Got Twins?

Toolbox? said:
I again, couldn't help myself at the dealership... Twin 2001 Aprilia RSV's. One is a Mille and the other is a Mille R. :)

whoah! :D looks nice man! I thought you already sold the 2001 Mille R? The 2001 Mille looks nice, even though I'm sure you're going to renovate it anyway. To be honest, I like the paintjob on the other one best...but then again, blue on bikes has never been my favourite :)

Toolbox? said:
What do you think shadowfax? :)

I think I need to come back, to check them out personally ;)

oh, and btw...you really need to stop spraying oil all over the floor, it's getting worse and worse every time :p

Toolbox™

Re: I Just Got Twins?

Ah common... its so much fun! I'll hae Roger clean the floor so the next time I take a picture, it'll be nice and clean! :)

Thanks for teh cheers... the girl in the picture is my wife! :)

rh71

Hey toolbox... been a while.. nice to see you on another board besides HwC. ;) I see Professur is here too... was there some kind of migration I should know about ?

Nice bikes BTW.

Toolbox™

Wow! I haven't seen you on HwC in months either. :) No migration. I still visit HwC everyday and make sure things are in order.

How's New York? shadowfax was here with me for a while spending time on the boat you initially built a website for. :) Thank you for that!

Hope to see you around. :)