I just want to do the right thing...

Gonz said:
3 reasons that divorce should be allowed.

Adultery-the vows say "Forsake all others"
Abuse-nuff said
Addiction-tis a varied adultery.

Yup!
Yup!
Yup!

Good Lord! I'm agreeing with Gonz... UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN! :D

(j/k btw... I'm not a fully paid up liberal in a lot of ways... as far as family is concerned I'm a traditionalist)

Gonz said:
3 reasons that divorce should be allowed.

Adultery-the vows say "Forsake all others"
Abuse-nuff said
Addiction-tis a varied adultery.

so if you can't stand living with your partner anymore you should be required to commit adultery before you can divorce them? (unless you prefer abuse, of course) :hmm:

Gonz - please accept my apologies for the above comment.

It's not me to judge how people do whatever it is they do or say whatever it is they say. You have just as much a right to your opinion as anyone else. No one is right, no one is wrong.

anyways... carry on....

brownjenkins said:
so if you can't stand living with your partner anymore you should be required to commit adultery before you can divorce them? (unless you prefer abuse, of course) :hmm:

The point that Gonz (and sadly I am making :blush: ) is that IF marriage were a sacred and real as it should be... you shouldn't feel like "you can't stand living with your partner any longer"...

I think anyway...

anyhoo... way off topic... Spirit tell the boyf to sort it out... I mean he has his own kids living with you for most of the time he can't expect you to take on anymore of his responsibilities... surely!

Back