I just went camping where someone was killed recently

flavio

Banned
I spent the weekend at the very beautiful Don Pedro Lake.

ldp-view.jpg

So I'm reading the news today and I find this article.

I guess the murder happened 3 years ago but the trial is just going on now. It's still a little weird.

During most of the confession that was played in court, Stayner remained emotionally detached until he described killing Juli Sund and hiding her body in brush near Lake Don Pedro.

Read the article if you're interested in anymore graphic details.

Strange idea...I had the same thing with a park nearby my house where I go jogging quite often. Somebody was murdered there, and the body was hidden in the park.

Next time I was there after I heard the news, I found the park changed. It's only the idea, but still...*shrug*

Where HomeLAN and I used to be flatmates about 7-8 years ago, I would have been shocked not to hear gunfire every day or of a murder every week.

unclehobart said:
Where HomeLAN and I used to be flatmates about 7-8 years ago, I would have been shocked not to hear gunfire every day or of a murder every week.

What? Are you british now?! ROOMmates!

Its easy to be English. Just stuff an useless 'u' at the second to last slot in every word with an ending vowel sound. Voweul, dog becomes doug, cat becomes caut, invasion becomes invasioun.

that's not true! when the u's are there for real they are necessary! You people don't speak REAL english! You speak AMERICAN!

Nixy said:
that's not true! when the u's are there for real they are necessary! You people don't speak REAL english! You speak AMERICAN!

:D Took the words right out of my mouth. :love6:

you spell it their way... but speak da language like youre from Iowa ... at least the ones that claim not to say ' a boot'

I do not talk like I'm from Iowa! That's it buddy! I want a lunch time phone call tomorrow to prove you WRONG!

I know you don't say 'aboot'. Canada is just like the US in that there are about 50 mass regional tonal dialects. half of them are fairly straight up clean voice like William Shatner.

Fscking thread hijackers....poor 15yr old got her throat slit and you argue about dialect. Well at least I got to spend a couple days swimming.

Back