I love being Canadian...

Psycho

Nixy said:
EW! i wouldn't eat burger king if someone paid me! It is NARSTY!

Why is it narsty?

Oh, in the netherlands they actually clean the place (yes, it's amazing :eek: ) and we don't have Wendies (which my boss told me was really great)...

Apart from that, I still think BK rocks :headbang:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Actually...Wendy's was my favorite fast-food place until I started getting fast-food shape. Thank God I have a rather active metabolism...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BK just tastes NASTY

like sandpaper

Wendy's on the other hand :licklips: I could eat their spicy chicken burger every single day!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've always liked BK myself. Backyard burnt flavor, what's not to like? Now Hardees, that's a crappy fast food place, in fact most of them around here have now closed.

Ardsgaine

PuterTutor said:
Now Hardees, that's a crappy fast food place, in fact most of them around here have now closed.

We have a Hardees in downtown C-ville that's actually pretty decent. I really like their biscuits the best, but the hamburgers are eatable, and they have a bacon swiss chicken sandwich that's really good.

I can't eat their regular chicken anymore though. That's what I had the day I busted up my arm and ended up in the emergency room. The painkiller they gave me made me a little ill. *puke*

BK has the best flavor of any fast food hamburger, but the service at the ones in Tallahassee drives me nutty. I always seem to get the lousiest servers there. Slow, surly, whiny... aargh. I never stop at BK if I'm in a hurry. :grumpy: