I love new toys.

i've never had a problem with imation cdrs either. I usually try to get those, fujifilm, memorex, or tdk. i've found that anything generic is pretty worthless and sony cdrs flake really fast, sometimes right on the spindle or after burning.
i've only bought 1 burner but thanks to BB's service plan i've gotten it replaced twice, whenever i feel like a new gadget i take it in and tell them it burns bad copies:beerbang:

tommyj27 said:
i've only bought 1 burner but thanks to BB's service plan i've gotten it replaced twice, whenever i feel like a new gadget i take it in and tell them it burns bad copies:beerbang:

You and the other 18 people I see a day :rolleyes:

:p

my question is, are you one of the cool CS people that just gives me my new toy without a hassle, or are you one of the stupid sh**heads that tells me there's nothing you can do because i didn't keep the original packaging (or any number of other stupid excuses), forcing me to talk to managers and cause a scene because the store was dumb enough to sell me a service plan in the first place.
BTW, if you're the latter i could really care less..

stay away from Samsung cds, for some reason they will burn fine, and the burner will read them, but my dvd drive won't.

which burner did you get?

tommyj27 said:
my question is, are you one of the cool CS people that just gives me my new toy without a hassle, or are you one of the stupid sh**heads that tells me there's nothing you can do because i didn't keep the original packaging (or any number of other stupid excuses), forcing me to talk to managers and cause a scene because the store was dumb enough to sell me a service plan in the first place.
BTW, if you're the latter i could really care less..
I'm not a blueberry...:p

I'm one of the ones that CS comes back and asks if everything is there and if it really *is* broken when you bring it back to return/exchange.

I could care less though....to be blunt, often times its stupid stuff that gets people upset. If you are a moron and think I should replace your laptop you bought in June as an xmas present to your neice/nephew/son/daughter/whatever and didn't open it for 6 months only to find out its not the right one ("I wanted the one next to it") and your cooworker's son's girlfriend got one that "messed up on her" so you all of a sudden don't like the brand, THEN I'll be an ass. Why? Because you deserve it. :wink2:

Thats just a sampler....lots more stories....too many to post.....

I bet you wouldn't believe what I've seen.....
"what? roaches?? you sayin I don't keep my trailer cleaned good?"

I drilled those holes for ventilation, the laptop was really hot sitting on my lap, now it doens't work. Replace it!

Back