I love the nighttime

freako104

sorry but i just took a look from my balcony at school and saw a few stars and its so nice and warm and the stars are beautiful and the campus is goregeus at night(tho i prefer to see more stars as well i also like cities at night) but its so beautiful isnt it? and its romantic if you have a loved one wth you

agreed, i wish my burb had more scenic nightlife, minneapolis is farther than i want to go to take in the darkness.

i like the night time. i used to go swimming at night alot. one day i'll have a pool or lake side property or something so i can swim at night all the time. it's very romantic.

tonks said:
but did anyone else expect to see the words

i got to boogie

when they read this thread?

For sure! Damn, I was imagining freako in a 70's jumpsuit type thingy, shaking his tusch & strutting his stuff.

tonks said:
i like the night time. i used to go swimming at night alot. one day i'll have a pool or lake side property or something so i can swim at night all the time. it's very romantic.

You are so right. I love to stop my sailboat offshore and jump off and swim around at night. The water glows in the dark when you splash around, and it's really trippy. Precious won't jump in, though. She's scared of the finny things that lurk beneath.

AlphaTroll said:
For sure! Damn, I was imagining freako in a 70's jumpsuit type thingy, shaking his tusch & strutting his stuff.

now why would you want to imagine something like that? :eek6:

Sharky said:
You are so right. I love to stop my sailboat offshore and jump off and swim around at night. The water glows in the dark when you splash around, and it's really trippy. Precious won't jump in, though. She's scared of the finny things that lurk beneath.

will she swim in day time?

AlphaTroll said:
Had nothing to do with wanting the image in my head :p
i feel your pain, alpha. i get some crazy visuals i'd just as soon not have myself. but this visual isn't bad.

tonks said:
i feel your pain, alpha. i get some crazy visuals i'd just as soon not have myself. but this visual isn't bad.

Hey, I wasn't complaining - it just sorta assaulted my sense 'tis all

there's this park with a man-made river close to wear I live. I just love lying in the grass and staring up at the sky. It's so relaxing...and romantic

Back