I love the nighttime

nighttime is the best. just me, my PC and OTC.

then there are the times when i actually remove myself from the PC and go and have a walk round the block and get some fresh air in the darkness.

freako104 said:
Im suprised how many people like myself all love the night time :)
to me, the darkness of night makes things so much simpler and clearer, the troubles of life are muted and seem to make way for things that really matter. a quiet stroll or cruise down empty city streets, sitting down by a pond or just sitting in a dark house contemplating something unimportant. darkness is great stress relief for me.

freako104 said:

I generally dont be up or active much during the day time. This is a rareity for me being up and about at 9:20am

I love the night sky. it is amazing. During this whol mars thing, it was incredible to see this bright light and know that it is a huge chunk of rock really really far away. I love looking at the sky and I wish on a star almost everynight.

two nights ago was like THE night to see it and it was so clouded we couldn't see anything so we didn't even bother going to the planitarium. :(

I Agree...

:) there is nothing more beautiful than sitting outside at night in peace and quiet-no kids, just listening to the crickets and frogs, etc... and looking up at the stars. Been to the poconos camping couple of times and its like you could reach up and grab the stars, and water is cold but when you get out your skin is sooo soft. AHHHHHH relaxing I'll say...

freako104 said:
I like the nighttime. I just dont like the absence of light :eek3:

and dude! you have to get disturbed's DVD 'M.O.L' you'd love the night a whole lot more then

*sings* another taste of the evil I breed will level you completely. Bring to life everything you fear, live in the dark and the world is threatening

Back