I love you

How long before you should say the magic words?

• 0 - 1 months

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2 - 3 months

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 4 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - 6 months

• 7 - 8 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 + months

• Total voters
I think I love him and he HAS but I was appaled at your assumption that I was so easy *handonhip

Oh my, that was TOO SOON for the words. Not to mention that I was too drunk for the words.

Nixy said:
I think I love him and he HAS but I was appaled at your assumption that I was so easy *handonhip

I never assume, my dear. When you assume, you make an ass of u and me.

Sorry, But it was so there.

Nixy said:
How long do you think you should be with a person before you say those magic words?

Edit: ARGH! Time is in months btw. If Ms. Les could add that in the title it would be GREATLY appreciated :headbang:

My 2 cents? Jus' say it Nix!

I believe that true love is not based on feelings, (though the 'warm-fuzzies' are nice!)

Rather, its a choice, much more cognative. Love offers itself to another, in spite of the statistical %age of possibility of "rejection".

I've know doubt that ya have a good sense of whether yer man's a good "risk" or not. Perhaps ya could think of it less, in terms of what ya might lose, (assumin' yer tryin' to be realistic with yerself, in spite of what I, an' any other might say), an' take courage, on the 'outside' chance that yer a winner either way when ya choose to love someone.

Most of all, be true to yerself! Don't be afraid of the words, " I love you"!

'Least, I don't regret any love I've given to former friends, nor even ex-wife who completely rejected my 'best' offering, (even though I too have suffered greatly);)

Who says there's a set time before you can say the words? Sometimes it can be a few days, sometimes it can take a few years... sometimes it's only one-sided (only one person says it), sometimes it's three-sided (both say so but one of them doesn't mean it). It all depends on the couple (or trio, if that's the way they swing. :brow: )

Jerrek said:
freako104 said:
you say it to a lot of guys dont you Jerrek?? why dont you wait til your in a relationship with the guy before you do that?? ;)
There is nothing wrong with telling your friends that you love them.

i know im just giving you grief as usual

:hug: nix. we know he luvs ya even if he hasnt felt you up yet thats jsut if he respects you if he has its cause he loves your body and is attracted to you. its win win. and noone thinks your easy.

There is no rule as to when to say I love you. You don't say it because you date someone, you say it because you love someone. If you are in love, then say it. If not, then don't say a word.

That's my two cents.

ph33rb0 said:
There is no rule as to when to say I love you. You don't say it because you date someone, you say it because you love someone. If you are in love, then say it. If not, then don't say a word.

That's my two cents.

couldn't have said it better myself :)

gotta add to that, that it's hard to be sure whether you really love a person...it's a feeling, and hard to define. in some cases it takes quite some time to realize you love a person, in other cases it's obvious in less than a few weeks for example.

say that you love the guy if you are with him, look at him and feel that you love him.

your mom is right ash i think. its a feeling you just kind of know it and its the greatest feelings(next to being felt up by beautiful women like nix or ash) and also i dont think your mom wanted to tell you all the little things like positions thats why she said it(im sorry ash i couldnt resist again im such a dork)

Oh, I KNOW how I feel.

I posted this because I do not want to scare him away if I decide to tell him too soon

then you should tell him nix. as always if anything happens you know we wuv ya and care so well all be here for ya plus im sure you wont need that im sure(if he hsa good taste in women) hell say he loves you too

Well I don't think you would scare him away. There aren't many things I enjoy more than my g/f telling me that she loves me.

Back