I need a vacation

alex, if you need any further info or want me to hook you up with travel agencias, drop me a pm.

tonksy said:
Man! I can understand her concern but...damn.

Yea, no shit. She has a very responsible 17 year old daughter to take care of the house and animals while she was away.....not like they were gonna die. Over night stay at the downtown Atlanta Wyndham, Paul McCartney concert and then three days at Hilton Head beach....give me a break.

A week before we were to leave, she told me she masturbated so as to 'trigger' her period before the vacation...apparently she's impossible to be around during that time.

Does that really work?

alex said:
A week before we were to leave, she told me she masturbated so as to 'trigger' her period before the vacation...apparently she's impossible to be around during that time.

Does that really work?
Sure it does! And if you do it upside down it means you won't get pregnant :tardbang:

Good lord no! Or some people would never be without their period.

alex said:
Yea, no shit. She has a very responsible 17 year old daughter to take care of the house and animals while she was away.....not like they were gonna die. Over night stay at the downtown Atlanta Wyndham, Paul McCartney concert and then three days at Hilton Head beach....give me a break.

Dude, you don't carry stones to the river. ;)

Captiva Island. You could drive it, if you wished, and it's gonna be mid-80's down there right now.

Captiva looks awesome but I was thinking more along the lines of something out of the USA. I was browsing one of the travel sites and noticed a New Zealand/Australia package for $798.....not a bad price, I went back to take a closer look and can't find it anymore.

I loved my vacation in Cuba, but unfortunately, Americans aren't allowed. I've heard Riviera Maya is amazing though.

Alex, I agree w/ Tonks about Majorca, but if you don't like that, I can also recommend Malta or Gibraltar, British protectorates in the Mediterranean. They have some really nice resort style hotels, and you can drink the water. I can recommend a great beach in Italy, but the hotels aren't exactly high on pampering.

How about one of the ski resorts up here? Plenty of pampering, apres-ski, and hot-and-cold running babes. And most of them speak Anglaise.

I've actually looked into going to England. I do a little metal detecting and they have metal detecting junkets that look like fun. I highly suspect though that some of the stuff might be planted....that's no fun. I like finding old stuff, it's cool....and they find some really old stuff over there.

Professur said:
How about one of the ski resorts up here? Plenty of pampering, apres-ski, and hot-and-cold running babes. And most of them speak Anglaise.

Fuck the cold....and I have weak ankles....I'd kill myself skiing.

alex said:
Fuck the cold....and I have weak ankles....I'd kill myself skiing.

Who the hell goes there for the skiing? Co-ed sauna, dude. Six foot tall Sweedish chicks giving massages. And enough cold Canadian beer to drown an elephant.

Professur said:
Who the hell goes there for the skiing? Co-ed sauna, dude. Six foot tall Sweedish chicks giving massages. And enough cold Canadian beer to drown an elephant.

You talked me into it....Wouldn't mind it if she did it in the buff...

You have to call ahead for that, but some places will accomodate. But your hands stay on the pads. Otherwise Guido and Marcel join the party, and your full-body massage suddenly includes internal organs.

Back