I now hate the post office...

Stop Laughing

...cause they deliver me cruel mail. I already scheduled the week of April 23-27 off for my annual spring cleaning, and yesterday in the mail I got a jury summons for the 23rd. Whee. As if I needed another reason not to get excited about that week.

MrBishop

1) Show up wearing a dress - low cut
2) Mention somewhere "That's not what my jail-mates told me" somewhere in your conversation.
3) Ask out loud - "WWJD?" when asked to give your name.

Voila! You've got your week off again.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
...cause they deliver me cruel mail. I already scheduled the week of April 23-27 off for my annual spring cleaning, and yesterday in the mail I got a jury summons for the 23rd. Whee. As if I needed another reason not to get excited about that week.

Do a lot of exercising and yardwork the day before, and don't shower. Sleep in the clothes you're going to wear, and eat a lot of beans...;)

2minkey

bootlicker
i'd add... just pretend like you're winky, er, archie bunker. stare at the attorneys. take a game boy and play it while being instructed. drool. wear a baseball cap backward. stutter.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How about....cancel the vacation, a few days later tell your boss that you JUST found out you have to do jury duty...get the time off for that without using vacation and then reschedule the vacation for later :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I mean, you are just going to clean...that can be postponed a few weeks...not like you've already paid for a vacation or something.