I now have a whopping pile of Karma...

IDLEchild said:
I propose we capture Hex, put him in large potato sack, tie it up and in a dank room somewhere collectively beat him

Funny, he's been asking me to do that very thing for quite some time. ;)

bob, i totally agree with you on the blank negative karma thing...back a ways i got negative karma for something, i forget what, but they didn't put their names...i thought it was a little chicken and i told someone that if i ever gave bad karma i would have the testicular fortitude, er so to speak, to but my name....and not counting our our antichrist who loves it so i have given negative karma once and i 'signed' it.....so basically it wasn't me who gave you bad karma.

I don't send much karma & until today, I assumed you all saw what I saw, namely, the sender of all karma.

Oops.

I'll start signing mine :D

IDLEchild said:
Hahaha...someone gave me negative karma for this thread......lazy fuck......atleast write a comment.....

Whoever didn't like me comment can suck it or Carefully read my post again. Its hillarious though...

oh and those who have been leaving me comments i am so sorry...i realize you took your time out to write them and i haven't been reading them.....that shell be fixed from now on.

Hey, I gave you some bad karma... fuck knows why! Please feel free to return the favour... :lol:

*thinks: Ooh, I never did that before!

Back