I really gotta stop this

Just do it Gonz, don't think about it anymore, or you will convince yourself not to. Trust me on that one. It's hard alright, I still reach inside my coat when I walk outside, I pat my pockets and check my console when getting out of my car, but it passes too.

Les, you bitch, that's my old brand:D

I've always said that it's not the addiction that's hard to break, it's the habit. I still find myself with a pen stuck in the corner of my mouth like a fag. Or stuck between my fingers.

And it's been nearly 15 years.

*doh*

*gasp*

*hold on*

*don't do it*

*he's only a kid*

NO, IT'S ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD

*pant**pant**pant*

Sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Prof is right about the habit part. I smoke, too, but it's mostly due to habit because I only smoke about 3 or 4 cigs a day.

yup, very true. when i'm busy, i don't have a certain need to smoke. at work, i do, before i start, coffee, lunch, coffee, and a smoke break somewhere between them...
standing at a bus stop without a smoke is killing...etc etc

it's mostly habit allright

Professur said:
I still find myself with a pen stuck in the corner of my mouth like a fag. Or stuck between my fingers.

And it's been nearly 15 years.

I do exactly the same thing... all the ends of my pens are chewed too. :)

It's been four years for me and last summer, I was at a work site and after I finished lunch, I looked at the clock to see if I had time to go out and have a cigarette before I went back to work. I guess you just never get rid of the habit.

catocom said:
You must be running a bunch of AMDs.

*starts singing sig.* We are all made of stars....
*starts singing sig* If you start to smell burning...

Back