I see you, Miki ...

nalani

hehehe .. I'm at the office printing some pics for Kekuhi since it's her bday ... saw you online and wanted to say hi .. we're going out to dinner tonight ... maybe we'll go to the ho'olaule'a ma hope o ka 'ai 'ana .... i ka downtown ana 'oe e hele ai i keia ahiahi?

where'd you go? *very very curious*

I had to stay at home with the Mossmans hehehehe ... Lanihuli was .. err.. "special" last night .. must wau e ha'alele kokoke manawa cause you know how long it takes for me to get ready :D .. we're going to Pescatores ...

I went on a date... :eek:

Geez, its been a long time since I went out with someone outside of our circle of friends. It was weird but I had a really good time. :D Perhaps not that much of a good time because I came home alone.

E Miki - pono wau e ha'alele ... but you'll never guess who called me last night. PANO! I didn't know what to say ... I just said "it's great to hear from you, but I gotta go" ... that was the shittiest ending to a day ever *sigh* .. anyway .. gonna get drunk tonight with aunty Pua :D .. she bought a new SUV, btw - a Durango! WOOHOO!!!!

a date? Without someone outside of the circle? Wow .. that's ... weird ... and great at the same time :) Who was he? Where'd you go? Coming home alone isn't so bad girl .. 'specially on the first date ;) .. errr .. this is the first date, isn't it? ;)

you know who I wouldn't mind going out with on a non-sexual level? I mean, just to go out and hang out with? Promise you won't laugh ... Rapatuti ... :D

I can NOT believe I just said that out loud on a public forum :D

anyway, I know I said I had to go about 15 minutes ago ..now I really have to go. We'll talk later! LUVLUV

:eek2: PANO!!! So what did he want?

My date's name is Ryan and we work together on the other side. *blushing* But I kinda came to the conclusion that I'd better like this relationship as friends. HE didn't do anything bad just I think *kicking myself in the ass* I still have issues with the last one. Still not over it :(

BTW, I just tried to call you...your daughter will probably give you the message to call me. But its alright

nalani said:
you know who I wouldn't mind going out with on a non-sexual level? I mean, just to go out and hang out with? Promise you won't laugh ... Rapatuti ... :D

Gurl, that's not bad. *silly side laugh...that by the way isn't a "its a bad thing laugh* He really is a GREAT guy! Cool friend and always the sweetest. I think its his size that makes him intimidating but he is such the big teddy bear.

nalani said:
anyway .. gonna get drunk tonight with aunty Pua :D .. she bought a new SUV, btw - a Durango! WOOHOO!!!!

:eek2: Okay, drop jaw hou! I cannot believe she bought a ka'a hou...and not just any ka'a hou...a SUV!!!!!!! WOW!

BTW, Na...Yo no ver Miki...Donde esta ella?

*Para Luis

Please excuse my grammatical errors...

Gato_Solo said:

*Para Luis

i bet i've been excused more times ;)

Pano called to tell me he was going to be on O'ahu in October - in La'ie *sigh* ... I just said "that's great ... hey, I gotta go now" CLICK! Dang - ain't we a pair ... issues and issues and issues with our last relationships .. :D .. cancel my subscription - it's the same ole' issues! :D

so, about Rapatoots - it's just that I only see him around Kihei's house (which, oddly enough, I go there less now that he's single :D) ... and I think it'd be cool to hang out with him - his size doesn't intimidate me .. on the contrary :brow:

:D

Gato_Solo said:

*Para Luis

what did you say about Miki?!?!?! :D ... just kidding ...

Let me introduce you to her ... Gato, this is halamikage, aka, Miki .. she works with me and ku'u and she's a great friend .. be nice to her ;)

Miki - this is [/b]Gato[/b] .. he's hella cool ... feel free to use his as your cabana boy .. he's quite good at it :brow:

so Gato, kama'aina 'oe ia ia. (Tu ver Miki :))

Back