I see you, Miki ...

btw - Miki, you HAVE to go out with that dude again .. I need to live vicariously through someone .. and it can't be through ku'u cause she's with my cousin .. and that's just .... errrmmm... weird :D

nalani said:
you know who I wouldn't mind going out with on a non-sexual level? I mean, just to go out and hang out with? Promise you won't laugh ... Rapatuti ... :D

:lol: didn't rapatoots ask someone on this board out before? :brow:

Hey Gato, will you be my cabana boy too? :brow:
Lucky you, Na my translator told me what you said. I thought you were talking bad 'bout me. :D

kuulani said:
nalani said:
you know who I wouldn't mind going out with on a non-sexual level? I mean, just to go out and hang out with? Promise you won't laugh ... Rapatuti ... :D

:lol: didn't rapatoots ask someone on this board out before? :brow:

yeah .. but issue girl said no :D

free dinner .. free drinks ... and a guy with great hair! PLUS, he's like this unreal baker! Holy shit - he's my DREAM MAN! :D

nalani said:
yeah .. but issue girl said no :D

Sticks and stones Na :D
yeah, yeah, I just wasn't interested...funny...still not

Free din din and drinkie....damn I guess I missed out. Oh well over it! :p

kuulani said:
now, are you gonna play some of those issues for us? ;)

For those of you who don't know the underlying story.My nephew was soooo cute.

His bro just brought home a trumpet *lucky us will get to hear him practice everyday, groan* so he was showing it to me. Then I tell him, "Okay, I have an issue! Why is your trumpet gold and the mouth piece silver?"

My other nephew, excitedly yet confusingly, asked me, "Oh Aunty, I wanna hear you play what you said you have."

*stupid look on my face* "I don't play anything." *thinking to myself, did I tell him that I play the nose flute?* "What are you talking about?"

He says, "Aunty, you said, you have an issue. Can I hear you play it?"

It was just too funny and too cute.

Sorry, but PuterTutor is the cabana boy. I'm the house boy. My towel is much better. :brow:

Yep, he gets the main house, I just get the ladies when they want to sneak off to the cabana for some Real lovin.

You ever think about startin a Union, Gato?

Nah, nevermind, I really don't think we could improve on these benefits.

Hmmm...we could put an outside lock on the cabana...I'll have the only key, of course... Just to be handed when my towel is at the cleaners...:D

Gato_Solo said:
Sorry, but PuterTutor is the cabana boy. I'm the house boy. My towel is much better. :brow:

:brow: Gato I'll take you any way. Towel, no towel. :D

Puter Tutor said:
Yep, he gets the main house, I just get the ladies when they want to sneak off to the cabana for some Real lovin.

PT, now I understand why na and Ku'u love their cabana boy so much :brow:

halamikage said:
Gato_Solo said:

:brow: Gato I'll take you any way. Towel, no towel. :D

Puter Tutor said:

PT, now I understand why na and Ku'u love their cabana boy so much :brow:

Yep...definitely time to start locking up the cabana...;)

As for the towel...it kind of shrinks from time to time...usually in response to some sexual innuendo. I don't know why that happens though... :rolleyes: :kiss:

BTW, Miki, How did you escape from Ku'u? I heard she had you tied and gagged somewhere...

*[/siz]

Gato_Solo said:
BTW, Miki, How did you escape from Ku'u? I heard she had you tied and gagged somewhere...

*[/quot]

*maintaining my phreakin innocence*
I already told you ... she's learning how to be a phreakin Baywatch Babe :p :D

*throws mental image of miki running slowmo down the beach, breastesses bouncing up and down*

for awhile)[/siz]

Back