I wanna be a Super-Saiyan when I grow up!

actually it isn't. it is pretty dumb. so incredibly dumb that i still seem to watch it. sometimes i like watching bad tv more than good tv.

oh and i also have all current the dubbed eps on my computer....even some unreleased ones. strange too i never watch them...i guess it was just for the collection. too bad it takes 40gigs

Bah, screw all of you :p

Simpsons has had repetitious storylines for a while now and none of you think it's incredibly dumb.

Zoids is kind of cool, but I just can't get into it like I do DBZ. Robotic battles just aren't my kind of show.

There were three series of that wernt there? I remember liking two of them and brushing off the third as being less teenage and more childish.

Star Blazers is getting a bit dated. It was from the middle ages of Japanimation , aka mid 70s. Its not nearly as smooth as the modern stuff is frameratewise... but the storylines, outside of a few individual episodes, is a wonderful story with a definitive start and finish. There were three or four full series for it. Only season one and two were ever done over here in the states.

I just watch DBZ every now and then because some of my friends watch it, and the sarcasm is great sometimes :D

Hey, you see that too? ^^ what's up with that? It doesn't copy the ::

Back