I want to buy a digital camera...

Hehe, same problem here...but I just realized I cannot do without a digital cam anymore! I hate scanning pictures all the time :(

Yeah, having to scan 35mm pics sucks a bit, but if you want the absolute best quality it's still the way to go, IMO.

If you can afford it, get a 64 or 128MB CF card as soon as possible. The 8MB one supplied doesn't go too far; 64MB is good for about 80 pics at maximum quality. An extra battery and a decent case (they do a matching Aluminium one) would be cool if you have the cash. :)

insert penis here said:
Yeah, having to scan 35mm pics sucks a bit, but if you want the absolute best quality it's still the way to go, IMO.

If you can afford it, get a 64 or 128MB CF card as soon as possible. The 8MB one supplied doesn't go too far; 64MB is good for about 80 pics at maximum quality. An extra battery and a decent case (they do a matching Aluminium one) would be cool if you have the cash. :)

I was definately planning to buy an 128 stick...the case will have to wait though..there are a few more important things to spend my money on also :)
Thanks for all the pics and info! I really appreciate it :)

Back