If circumstances forced you to do your own killing for meat...

Nixy said:
I have nothing wrong with eatting animals...but I don't have the balls to kill them myself so I guess I'd have to become vegetarian...

Good grief ,first Les is being mistaken for a guy and now Nixy is needing to say she doesn't have "balls" ,next you all are going to be telling me the RedSox are well on their way to winning the World Series. :eek6: What sort of parallel universe have I logged on to . :confused:

A.B.Normal said:
Good grief ,first Les is being mistaken for a guy and now Nixy is needing to say she doesn't have "balls" ,next you all are going to be telling me the RedSox are well on their way to winning the World Series. :eek6: What sort of parallel universe have I logged on to . :confused:

ROFL I never implied she was a male, I just had no idea of the gender lol

Go the redsox!

I favor white meat and fish more-but if I had to, I would say YES, i would be a vegetarian. Couldnt kill an animal. Unless, my children were starving to death, I might kill, so then i would say yes i would kill an animal for them.

Yes...yes I would. Can't grow veggies in the winter, and, unless you had a good crop, you'd still have to supplement to make it last 3 to 5 months...

I like bambi burgers.

And Nixy does indeed have balls. She took Chris' off him and keeps them in her bedside table drawer next to her vibrator.

NO - I don't mind killing animals for my own (and my family's survival). In fact...I'm currently killing some as I type this...not to eat though. :brush:

I got me a minor mouse infestation in my shed again.

SNAP!!!! CRUNCH!!!

Two less as of this morning. :D

Professur said:
And Nixy does indeed have balls. She took Chris' off him and keeps them in her bedside table drawer next to her vibrator.

hahahaha! Let's not tell him that! :brush:

I was hunting for some rhubarb once. Finally saw one through the brush and got a shot off hitting it in the gut. Amazingly it ran off and managed to outpace me. I could tell it was injured by it's distant cries in the forest and i tracked it by following the trail of rhubarb juice spilling from its gut. It's painful cries echoed through my brain. Sadly i could not catch up with the rhubarb. I'm certain it died a horrific painful death. Somehow that day that rhubarb passed a piece of his spirit on to me and i haven't been able to hunt rhubarb, or any other plants since. :crying6:

*feels sorry for the poor widdle whubarb* :(

*also feels distraught over the plight of the Mince*

I can eat it...it's when I remember what exactly it is that I run into problems...so...I gotta be kept very distracted :brow:

Now Gato. Anyone can get a woman/vegetarian to taste meat. It's getting them to swallow that's the tough part.

ResearchMonkey said:
would I kill to eat?

I keep the dog nice and fat just incase that day ever comes.
:rofl:

I'd prefer hunting squirrels or the greedy Racoons that go garbage-picking around here. :D

Besides...dogs can help you hunt and they'll still eat the crap that passes for dog-food AND love you for it. :0

Professur said:
Now Gato. Anyone can get a woman/vegetarian to taste meat. It's getting them to swallow that's the tough part.

2 words...Who cares? You think she'd be the only one munching? 69, prof...69. ;)

Back