If size matters...

MrBishop

How big is BIG? How big is too small, just right, a wee bit big for me, or damn...you must be Jamaican!!

So...ladies...How big is Big?

**Attached is the 'national average'

MrBishop said:
How big is BIG? How big is too small, just right, a wee bit big for me, or damn...you must be Jamaican!!

So...ladies...How big is Big?

Honestly, the size shouldn't matter, but how it's being used.
The average size is a good size, even a little bigger is good. I think too big would be if he can't get it completely in or it hurts!

you can't churn butter with a toothpick.
size matters....however, it is not all inclusive. i (personally) would rather be with someone who is attentive and knows their way around a females body than a man that just has a big penis....of course, a man that fits into both categories is quite a catch.

speaking from experience ... a guy who is big that doesn't know what to do with a female body is not as effective as a guy that is smaller :banana:

and...if he's too big, you're limiting yourself with positions...right?

Still no numerical answers. :shrug: Or is the hottest guy on the face of the earth with a 3" stiffy fine by you?

MrBishop said:
and...if he's too big, you're limiting yourself with positions...right?

Still no numerical answers. :shrug: Or is the hottest guy on the face of the earth with a 3" stiffy fine by you?

Ok, ok. I can't see the positions getting too limited. As to numerical, anything from a 6 1/2 to 8 is good, any bigger can start being uncomfortable.

Now don't go asking me how big Paul is cause I'll never tell!!!!! :lol2:

MrBishop said:

depends if the 3" stiffy has other talents as well :la:

:brow:

It can be huge but if you aren't using it right, what is the point? It can be small and you are using it great, but if I can't feel it, what is the point?

I have a tilted cervix which makes my area shorter than normal so big for me is a bit shorter than most women. Besides, length doesn't count much. It's girth that matters. :D

you're limiting yourself with positions if its to small......

guess thats why mom always said, "if your not gonna buy the cow, don't give the milk away for free"..."try your shoes before you buy"....etc....

Average is good. Kinda the same goes for the guys...who wants to put it in and feel like their whole body is going to fall in....

:bluegrab:Quick-Pull me Out!!!!!!

Mare said:

guess thats why mom always said, "if your not gonna buy the cow, don't give the milk away for free"..."try your shoes before you buy"....etc....

Average is good. Kinda the same goes for the guys...who wants to put it in and feel like their whole body is going to fall in....

yeah...but cows shit everywhere and they're loud...and they stink. so unless the cow is really cool, keeps me interested, and treats me well i'd rather have the milk for free.

Mare said:

You're limited if it's too big as well.

Reminds me of the punch line "it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"

MrBishop said:
You're limited if it's too big as well.

Reminds me of the punch line "it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"

This reminds me... one way to get dumped quicker than shit off a stick...

When going down on the intended dumpee to dump you simply say.... with head between legs...

"Hello...o...o...o...o!" (with echo effect) "My havn't noticed that before...ore..ore..ore"

But size its all relative.... for me large is a problem anything bigger than say 7 is like "Ouch!" but then apparently I'm "small and tight" ( I tried to take that one as a complement!) Once dated a guy with a 4 incher... the sex was great another guy with about 8 (although I didn't stick around long enough to really inspect) it was the worse night of my life seriously!

Whats worse is a flacid dick... no offence guys... but once dated a diabetic... bless 'im.. even my best "girls scout" tricks (fire starting using a stick) wouldn't help!

ClaireBear said:
Whats worse is a flacid dick... no offence guys... but once dated a diabetic... bless 'im.. even my best "girls scout" tricks (fire starting using a stick) wouldn't help!
:lol2: check your karma, CB...
i'd have posted it here but some things aren't fit for mixed company :D

tonksy said:
:lol2: check your karma, CB...
i'd have posted it here but some things aren't fit for mixed company :D

Have done!

That one I don't mind actually.... doesn't chafe quite so much... I went through more handcream in those two months than... never mind! :blush: :D

Back