If size matters...

ClaireBear said:
Have done!

That one I don't mind actually.... doesn't chafe quite so much... I went through more handcream in those two months than... never mind! :blush: :D

Liquid KY!!

*Another way to get dumped quicker - Tell them that last night in their bed you had the best sex that you've ever had...then you woke up from your dream, realized that they were still asleep and went home.*

or

That you had the most fantastic orgasms you've ever had, tried to wake them up, washed your hands and went home. :D

MrBishop said:
Liquid KY!!

We never got that far! The cream was for my hands after each.... never mind :blush:

Handcream! Up.... *CB crosses legs*

*Another way to get dumped quicker - Tell them that last night in their bed you had the best sex that you've ever had...then you woke up from your dream, realized that they were still asleep and went home.*

or

That you had the most fantastic orgasms you've ever had, tried to wake them up, washed your hands and went home. :D

LOL! Nice! :D

Nixy said:
Yeah I don't think I amm experience that either...
i believe the lady is referring to the handjob....all i will say is that if you have to try that hard...screw it...um...no pun intended. :D

tonksy said:
i believe the lady is referring to the handjob....all i will say is that if you have to try that hard...screw it...um...no pun intended. :D

Oh, yeah, I got that...but it seems Bish thought she meant something else...and she was saying she wouldn't do that with handcream...and I was saying I wouldn't wanna either...hand cream up THERE is BAD :eek:

Nixy said:
Oh, yeah, I got that...but it seems Bish thought she meant something else...and she was saying she wouldn't do that with handcream...and I was saying I wouldn't wanna either...hand cream up THERE is BAD :eek:

Actually...I wasn't referring to anal...though liquidKY works well there too. I was referring to its use in regular sex (if secretions are an issue) or hand-jobs...cause palms don't sweat :D

I don't care how much Aloe your handcream has...I woould't recommend putting it where the sun don't shine...

...even if you want it to be as smooth as a baby's bum :D

I wasn't on about anal either!!!!! I was talking about vaginal too... hand cream up there? *CB crosses her legs and winces for the second time in this thread!*

MrBishop said:
Actually...I wasn't referring to anal...though liquidKY works well there too. I was referring to its use in regular sex (if secretions are an issue) or hand-jobs...cause palms don't sweat :D

Heard of this new KY that produces heat on contact....Imagine that!!! :swing:

i, personally, don't like that KY that warms up. i thought i would like it, since the original is kinda cold on contact, but that warm one just doesn't do it for me.

tonksy said:
yeah...but cows shit everywhere and they're loud...and they stink. so unless the cow is really cool, keeps me interested, and treats me well i'd rather have the milk for free.

:lol2: omg! that's the funniest shit i've heard all morning.
(damn, i have to spread my rep around b4 giving you more)

kuulani said:
i, personally, don't like that KY that warms up. i thought i would like it, since the original is kinda cold on contact, but that warm one just doesn't do it for me.

It's nothing all that special really. At least I don't think so either. One way or another, it's still cool on contact. Most of them warm up by either blowing on it or with friction. I guess it all depends on the individual.

Uki Chick said:
It's nothing all that special really. At least I don't think so either. One way or another, it's still cool on contact. Most of them warm up by either blowing on it or with friction. I guess it all depends on the individual.
if you're gonna blow on it or apply friction then i don't think i'd need the KY...

MrBishop said:

I don't care how much Aloe your handcream has...I woould't recommend putting it where the sun don't shine...

...even if you want it to be as smooth as a baby's bum :D

I wasn't talking about anal either!

I was talking about handcream in REGULAR sex being not something I'd wanna try...ACK!

Nixy said:
I wasn't talking about anal either!

I was talking about handcream in REGULAR sex being not something I'd wanna try...ACK!
Hey Nix ,I thinks think he's hoping someone will draw him a picture :nerd: although I must admit I thought you'se were talkin' about masturbation.:shrug:especially when she said he couldn't get it up and she went through alot of handcream.

Back