If this is what's cool...

ive seen pics of that. theres aslo a piercing that is put under the skin. oh and its bloody as hell to see it done

It's called expressing your individuality. I never quite understood how doing what everyone else does makes you more of an individual. Or more cool. :shrug:

Sorry Sam, but if you need to have a slice burned out of your tongue to please the wimmen, you should give it up and become a monk.

it's better than a split dick.
i saw a pic of that once on the glossary at BMEzine :sick:

i usually respect peoples rights to do, or have done, whatever they want to their own bodies, but split dicks are.... weird.

There are already laws in place that allow for restriction of people who are a danger to themselves. Simply arrest all of these folk, and force them to prove that they're not nuts. Each and every one of them.

ok, did that last post remind anyone else of something a nazi might say?

just because someone is different doesnt mean they're "nuts".

and there are sooooooo many things that pose a danger to one's , or more than oneself, that are still and will probably always be legal.
driving, for example.
taking walks at twilight.
and a great number of other things.
oh yeah, and smoking. why isnt smoking illegal?

i'm just in a mood to go off on mini-rants, i suppose.

fuck it.

It's illegal in workplaces now, at least in California. Yes, truck drivers even sometimes get fined for smoking in their trucks.

ash r said:
and there are sooooooo many things that pose a danger to one's , or more than oneself, that are still and will probably always be legal.
driving, for example.
taking walks at twilight.
and a great number of other things.
oh yeah, and smoking. why isnt smoking illegal?

yes but some of those are just extreme ash. and the smoking thing well theyre cracking down on it like inky says. its illegal to smoke in some buildings.

Back