if you had $1,000,000...

If I had one mil I would pay for all my schooling. Give some to my mom, buy a new puter and invest the rest of the mil (they don't take taxes away from lotteries here :p)

I'd buy everyone I know a beer, all at once. And toast the world.

In fact, I might just do that anyways. I'll just have to get rid of a lot of people first.

yeah, it all seems quite happy and innocuous. it's my dad's cd actually, thier greatest hits apparently. i think they had a single out here ages ago, but they're not real big or anything...

just seemed like a nice sorta thread starter as it was floating past

YOU ALL LOSE! ...'cept Les

He said 'Brewsters Millions' style. That means you have to blow it and end up with nothing to show for it.

sorry .. I stopped reading at post 16 when it went from purchases back to the music. The Simpsons on da tube is distracting me.

humbly retracts prof from the list.

Don't know what the boy does on the weekdays. My assumption is a well regimented game of : dad comes home and changes into house clothes, plays with the baby for a solid hour so mom can do her thing, baby gets passed back to mom so Steve can cook and Karen can prep the boy for evening eats, everyone eats, one watches the lad while the other cleans up, everyone goes on free roam time for an hour until the boy crashes and burns, books and bath and utter quiet for an hour, bed, shower, work, rinse, repeat, advance the clock 18 years...

1st episode: Mr Burns true love episode broken up by Snake
2nd episode: Krustys daughter

Homie was using explosives to do household chores.

I would buy a kickass computer, and put an addition in my bedroom to fit it (It's cramped enough with 3 puters)

unclehobart said:
YOU ALL LOSE! ...'cept Les

He said 'Brewsters Millions' style. That means you have to blow it and end up with nothing to show for it.

jerrek probably wins as well - he said he'd start companies :D

perhaps the reference was a tad obscure....

Back