if you had $1,000,000...

dan

i'd buy you a monkey - haven't you always wanted a monkey?

actually, this barenaked ladies track just came on.... what'd you do you you had a million bucks to spend brewster's millions style?

kuulani

well, i need a new car and we're almost ready to start building our house. yup. 1mill would make me happy :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd have a pretty freaking fast computer. Then probably a house, with a really good air conditioner.

Janimal

I'd say that after I'd given 1/2 of it to the gov (you know the only way I'm going to come across a cool Mil is if I win it or someone gives it to me), I'd probably invest the rest and wait a bit for early retirement. I'd like to be able to do like my ma did and "retire" at 45.

greenfreak

I would help my parents out with money because, even though they won't admit it, I think they're having financial problems since they lost money in the stock market.

Then we'd go buy a house up in Massachussetts, plan our wedding, I'd buy myself a new car and give Rusty my old car ;) , plan a kick ass honeymoon around the world and when we get back, go get PUPPIES!!!!! :headbng2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
if you had $1,000,000...

I'd stay in my cheap little house, invest in dividend rich stocks & hope Bush's tax plan goes through, pay off all my bills & quit my stinking job.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I say the Barenaked ladies on CityTV speaker's corner the other day. It was before they were famous. They didn't have the $$ for a vid so they sang there.