if i had a million dollars
if i had a million dollars
if i had a million do-o-o-ollars
i'd be rich.

---Bareneked Ladies.

Yes. I've always wanted a monkey... thanks Chcr

First thing I thought of was this song when I read the thread title.... *piss*

Mirlyn said:
I'd put it in the bank and live off the interest....

....doing exactly what I'm doing now, same car, same job, probably move out, but everything would stay the same. :)
As I was saying... buying to let is better here... over time property continues to increase in value... rent provides a regular income, especially in this area - even using a letting agency to manage it... 3/4 bed house = minimum £800 -£1000/month... and of course there is always the university which is always desperate for accomodation. For £1 million I'd get 3 or 4 and still have plenty left to buy my appartment and pay any debts with some left in the bank for emergencies... and of course I wouldn't need to get IS any more which would mean I'm more free to do what I want and I could pay my taxes. Considerably better return than the bank. :)

Inkara1 said:
I'd pay my debts... then pay some more of my debts... hopefully pay the rest of my debts... and if I'm lucky I might be able to pay off a few more debts.

Sounds like a plan I'd be party to. you know after building the private army and stuff :elaugh1: :goku:

Inkara1 said:
I'd pay my debts... then pay some more of my debts... hopefully pay the rest of my debts... and if I'm lucky I might be able to pay off a few more debts.

Nixy said:
I'm still down here too! Ya'll are squishing me!!!

I suppose that being in the gutter already...the best place that I could think of being is on top of you, Nixy :)

Professur said:
So how is Al these days?

Al's incognito...hard to get a hold of...kinda like you Prof!!!

2 PM's and 2 emails so far..no answer...

grrr

A million dollars would pay off my house and help me buy my neighbours' palce...expand!! Pay off the car...go visit familia in Spain...get married...more kids...

umh...skydiving

Interest.

Well actually I'd spend half of it on land/housing (good investment)

save enough for schooling and schooling for friends, the rest by myself a car and a party house(shitshacks rule) its all about the parties and bullshit.

Back