I'm bored at home, so, happy labor day...

Jeslek

Banned
Anyone had plans for this long weekend? I didn't... Just spending it at home and with friends... ;)

(Hm, I don't think today is labor day in Europe though)

no plans, staying around home, went to a flea market (the 400 for the few who'd know it) Saturday, had a nice one so far, today, I'm packing up school bags and getting stuff ready 'cause...

[/siz]

:circle: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*happy dance* :dance:

:band:

It's the moooooooooooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime of the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear! :D :D :D

rofl, I think my parents can agree with you there Leslie (my brother and sister is still in school)...

Hey, Leslie, do you think Futureshop will be open today? I can't get ahold of them on the phone. :confuse3:

:confuse3: ummmm i guess it's possible, Sunday Shopping hours maybe... depends on if they wanna pay the overtime :D

I'm going to buy some new shoes and then to my sister's house for a barbeque. Hopefully it will stop raining by then. :)

long weekend ? :confuse3:

the week just started, anyway, no plans for me, just school, studying, browsing and maybe a couple of parties on friday and saturday.

LOL@Scanty :gmorning: but but but I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my cofffee!

:D

LL, they're boys, aged 4,6,8 :retard: they've been home all summer, I need a break :D

Their bags are packed by the door, clothes laid out, now it's just a matter of waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for 8:55 - bus time!!! :D

It's still pretty nice outside, Leslie. CAMPOUT!

The kids will love it. BTW, aren't 4 year olds just like little Hitlers around the house?

PuterTutor said:
It's still pretty nice outside, Leslie. CAMPOUT!

The kids will love it. BTW, aren't 4 year olds just like little Hitlers around the house?

he's the last one, so naturally, he's HORRIBLE! :eek: destructive, demanding, tantrums galore :retard:

5 is gonna be sooooooooooo nice :D

Leslie said:
5 is gonna be sooooooooooo nice :D

Hate to burst your bubble, but we've got a six year old, hes our youngest, and we still call him the little Nazi. Break em down Leslie, while you still have the chance.

I didn't even realize it was labor day and i waited patiently at home all day for my new $#*#@!~#*^#@!damn frikken graphics card to come in the mail!

Back