I'm off to SanFran in a week

I imagine the stuff in the air actually has a lot of similarities... the earth puts out some nasty shit too.

I'm back in Hawaii ... I hear that San Francisco had a 4.2 earthquake today ... I just missed it :grinyes:

I spent the first two days at Fisherman's Wharf, eating chowder and wandering around ... the next two days were spent at the Sequioa National Park being one with nature ... and our last day we cruised Chinatown. I loved it!!

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - A magnitude 4.1 earthquake jolted San Francisco Bay area residents awake early Friday.

There were reports of items falling off shelves and broken glass, but no immediate reports of serious damage or injuries.

The earthquake struck at 4:42 a.m. about 2 miles east of Oakland, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, and it could be felt on both sides of the San Francisco Bay.

Hey!! This is about the time I was waking up to go to the airport ... I didn't feel a thing.

Real Californians barely feel anything below 5.0 anyway. :D

The amount of seismic activity that happens on a volcanic island I'm sure had you well-practiced, too.

A 4.2, waking her up? Nah. Hell, that doesn't qualify as missionary velocity.

I assume Pele is the Hawaian god of something to do with earthquakes??

My favourite greek god is Dionysis (sp?)...I don't enjoy wine but I do enjoy booze and he's the god of "wine" or more generally of "a good time" according to our tour guide :D

Back