i'm officially married now

kuulani

I finally changed my name on most of my stuff ... it only took me 2 months to do it.

driver's license
bank accounts
frequent flyer accounts
social security
health & car insurance
checks
credit cards

damn ... forgot about car registration and passport ... what else am i missing :confbang:

Alright Ku'u! Only 2 months!! :headbang:

lol it's been 14 years and I still haven't gotten around to doing it all :lol:

when will you kids learn??? marriage isnt the answer its 42!!!!! now what was the queston??? seriously stay single! its for the best everyone!!(except bf/gf thats acceptable but marriage??!!!)

jk congrats Ku! 2 months and all that paperwork you really are an overachiever. if i wasnt so lazy id envy that

*picks chicken flavored mush outta ku'ks hair*

...um pad....you're not supposed to throw cooked rice. :D

freako104 said:
when will you kids learn??? marriage isnt the answer its 42!!!!! now what was the queston??? seriously stay single! its for the best everyone!!(except bf/gf thats acceptable but marriage??!!!)

jk congrats Ku! 2 months and all that paperwork you really are an overachiever. if i wasnt so lazy id envy that

The question is...

What do you get when you multiply 9 by 6?:D

Q said:
*picks chicken flavored mush outta ku'ks hair*

...um pad....you're not supposed to throw cooked rice. :D

Q, you have a fly on your nose.

*splat*

um, and chicken flavored mush :p

:lol:

Those bite, don't they? :)

My youngest sister had one once, but it turned out to be true. :eek: Her two oldest are about 14 months apart.

Gods protect us! Having two five years apart is bad enough. I'd go slap crazy if I had two in diapers at the same time. :(

that might explain why my parents waited til my sis was 10 to have me :D gato so thats the question. though the answer is wrong it was 54. dammit im too young to know any better :ashamed:

kuulani said:
:lol: let's just put it this way ... I've already had too many "oh-no-I'm-pregnant-again" scares :D

Can we say "IUD"?

My folks had 4 in 5 years. Then birth control became available, and another five passed before their last one.

Back