I'm sad

Gato_Solo said:
But I only liked Scary Spice...She had that certain je ne sais quoi, but I don't know what that is... :D
she was my favorite too. i didn't find her scary though. she was the cool one.

Something just died in me, it won't be easy to revive. This gotta be one of the saddest moments of my life, I'm so sad that not even tears come out, I feel like I was drugged, and this chest pain. I don't even have an expression on my face, I'm not even thinking what to write or if I should write at all

Luis G said:
Something just died in me, it won't be easy to revive. This gotta be one of the saddest moments of my life, I'm so sad that not even tears come out, I feel like I was drugged, and this chest pain. I don't even have an expression on my face, I'm not even thinking what to write or if I should write at all

Don't think, Luis...feel. If you continue to rationalize your emotions, you'll find yourself forever in this gray 'funk'. Let it out, and then you can let it go.

As ridiculous as this may sound to many of you, I just did this:

- Deleted all my cell phone messages (from her, some were as old as a year).
- Removed the things she gave me, put them in a trunk she happened to give me, lock it, and put it away somewhere deep where I can't see it.
- Throw some stuff to the trash.

- Feeling relieved but sad.

Luis...you know what I had to do after Larry...and that it served me well...maybe it's time.

Luis G said:
As ridiculous as this may sound to many of you, I just did this:

- Deleted all my cell phone messages (from her, some were as old as a year).
- Removed the things she gave me, put them in a trunk she happened to give me, lock it, and put it away somewhere deep where I can't see it.
- Throw some stuff to the trash.

- Feeling relieved but sad.
good step :sadhug:

how're you feeling now, buddy? sounds like you're being proactive about it and taking a step foward :) :clap:

theres nothing so liberating as getting rid of your ex's junk. I flushed the ring he gave me down the toilet and used his photos for:devious: .... voodoo for a while before I finally got rid of them by tearing them into liddle pieces :D

arguably, prozac also helped. ALOT.

Back