Ink

Professur

Well, it looks like it's finally gonna happen. The 'shroom is coming home. Permanent residence somewhere between my dermis and epidermis. The only question left is where. I was thinking either left shoulder blade, or upper left arm, on the shoulder muscle. But I'll entertain thoughts of other locations.

I'd thought getting it smaller, and on the left pec would be cool, sort of like those lizard shirts, but with the chest hair .... naw. Similarly the forearms, legs and ass cheek (a la Radar)

A few things to keep in mind re: the size of your shroom.

Small lines disappear over time and lines that are close together merge. Don't make it too small or all you'll have after a while is a blurred image that needs retouching.

Yes, I do. In fact, I've got things i really should keep that money for instead of driving all the way to GA again this summer.

The guy'll have to make the lines thicker around the 'spots'

Tell me that you have a higher quality image somewhere that you can work from. You'll have to print it and take it with you. The current AV's on 72dpi. It'll look like crap printed out.

Well the tatoo artist comes highly recommended, so I assume he's not such a bonehead that he'd pixalate me. And the artist already has a copy.

I've got a respectable tolerance for pain. No fears there. And getting called a Metrinuck by a citizen of the country that couldn't even get the gallon straight without shorting themselves .....

I don't think it's gonna move far. There's only so many square inches of me not covered in hair.

Good...because I was quoted that price for a shoulder...and of course, you are getting a deal because of the work I'll be getting at the same time. Oh! And BTW, Rob is a total stoner...does good work but total stoner...so's ya knows.

Back