inspiration for life

tank girl

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

Mother Teresa

[source]

Do you have any favourite inspirational quotations or poems or affirmations? share them here...:)

tank girl said:
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

Mother Teresa

[source]

Do you have any favourite inspirational quotations or poems or affirmations? share them here...:)
thanx.. i need that

"when god closes a door, he opens a window"

sometimes that really helps get me through problems.
there's always some option, you might have to search for it, but it's there.

also, "count your blessings"

it's pretty much guaranteed that no matter what's fucking you over, someone else has got it so much worse, so remember the fortune you do have, as meager as it may seem.

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
William James

"nil humanis a me alienum pota" -nothing human is alien to me
"This too shall pass" - works on good days and bad.

tonksy said:
yeah, that's my motto :D

and i kinda like "that which does not kill you only makes you stronger" and "what comes around goes around"
I like the first one, but the second one is not always true. What goes around does not always come back around.

My personal philosophy: Life is short, don't waste time not enjoying it.

"Living is stupid and pointless, and since I'm not commiting suicide I'm obliged to live as good as I can." - ME :D

Jesus Christ said:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

Excuse me for bringing religeon into it, but that guy said a lot of true stuff whether you are christian or not.

People will fail you, all your life they will fail you, but the thing to remember is that most of them most of the time are doing the best that they can, given their own circumstance.

Honesty is the light by which true friends guide each other through the darkness of adversity.

Both me!

markjs said:
People will fail you, all your life they will fail you, but the thing to remember is that most of them most of the time are doing the best that they can, given their own circumstance.

No, they really aren't. Those motherfuckers are being oblivious of their thankless existence. Most people feel cheated and betrayed but 99% of those fuckers never look back at their own inadequacies as human beings. hard to believe that, but most people really just want to feel special when they haven't done anything to be anything such.

Honesty is the light by which true friends guide each other through the darkness of adversity.

No they don't...I tell white lies to my friends all the time to encourage them....if honesty really worked then we'd never get anywhere. Honesty when needed can be a fighting force against adversity but sweet lies make the world go round.

This is why I don't have a life philosophy or remember any inspirational quotes....misery is too versatile and broad to be soliced by few quotes from someone who most likely died broke and dirty.

Back