Introduce Myself

AUP
4-3 You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other members of OTCentral.com, through the use of OTCentral.com's services, to become members of or join any commercial online service or other organization is expressly prohibited.

second warning -- Luis G

Hooter .. you need to relax man ... :p

You can't possibly think you can come in and after less than 24 hours have everyone all trippin' over your site, could you?

Get to know us .. give us a chance ... and we'll give you a chance as well ...

NOW POST! :D

he means that we have lots of forums ... so take advantage of that .. the only way to get people to get to know you, and for you to get other people here on the board, is to post ...

oh yeah .. and bring beer .. we love beer .. :)

*bitchslaps myself for making this about me* hehehe

Hey wait a minute...I thought it was determined that one could not bitchslap themself.

I bitchslapped me and was bitchslapped again for bitchslapping myself.

bitchslaps self again for bitching about bitchslapping

[b said:
]bitchslaps self again for bitching about bitchslapping

What a bitch... :rolleyes:

is for bitching, that's good enough for me.
is for bitching, that's good enough for me.
is for bitching, that's good enough for meeee.
Oh, bitching, bitching, bitching starts with

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hootermelots said:
I gotcha.. Hey, does anyone suggest a good website hosting place for a .com address ?

Hooter
There's a link to HostRocket web hosting here (make sure to use that link in case you decide to host there)

However, if you're gonna stay here at OTC, you're gonna have to do some actual bullshitting, instead of continuously bumping this advertisement thread. Got that? :headbang:

:eek2: I went to that site, and browsed, and I am APPALLED! What are you thinking, providing advice like that? It should be illegal!!!!!!!!

Check these out guys and gals:

Here a girl is having trouble with her computer freezing. This guy Hootermelots :rolleyes: tells her to go to the windows update site and it will automatically update her windows files for her, and she'd be good to go :eek: Sadly, she is thanking him at the end of that one :(

Here a guy is asking for advice because he can't reply on a single site. This guy Hootermelots :rolleyes: advises a)a procedure called reformatting, recommend done by a professional b)reinstalling windows and other programs. He recommends this be done by a professional like Office Max or Office Depot :eek: (remember now this is just because the guy can't reply on ONE site) c)the worst so far - he offers to do the service himself if the guy pays shipping and labour :retard:

Offering advice of this calibre to newcomers to computing whilst purporting to be knowledgeable is bordering on heinous.

Was thinking the same thing, he talks to them like two year olds, then sends them to best buy to get the formatting done. What kind of torture is that?

I have a question.. Did I come to this forum telling you how to run it or what should be said in the replies ?

It's a matter of helping ppl that arn't computer inclide getting their problems fixed. I told the person that if they new a professional, it would be good to get the to reformat it, if NOT office max or a store like that will do it.

Another thing.. I don't keep bumping my post. If you check, most of your bumbing comes for the mods and admins ;)

I didn't ask anyone to go to my site and tell me what I shouldn't and should do.. I haven't done anything wrong..

I would be interested in posting your link on my links page if I wasn't treated like I am here...

Hooter

:confuse3: how is giving misinformation and bad advice helping?

:confuse3: Do we purport to be an advice site?

Back