ipmoof?

mecca?

ipmoof said:
Yup, that's a bit like Nottingham uni which is only 20 mins away. It's pretty much 4:1 (F:M) and hot chicks actually outnumber ones with a "nice personality" which is remarkable. Honestly, when I am out in Nottingham I get scared, real scared...

Is it *really* that high though? I know it's got that reputation, but when I've been there it's really not seemed quite that wonderful. The hall where I usually crashed had one floor with about 5 guys, and one with 5 girls... going out, I guess, there may have been more girls than average, but I still wouldn't have put it as a mecca for guys.

/me registers as a sceptic

Go and gatecrash a Psychology lecture. I swear you will not be able to walk by the end of it. :)

ipmoof said:
Go and gatecrash a Psychology lecture. I swear you will not be able to walk by the end of it. :)

Dude... the absolute best: speech therapy... yowsa

Hehe. :D

Knowing a hot chick that does physiotherapy is cool too - you get free massages because they need people to practice on. :p

ipmoof said:
Hehe. :D

Knowing a hot chick that does physiotherapy is cool too - you get free massages because they need people to practice on. :p
Oo, I need to keep that in mind. I know a few girls that ask me for a lot of psychological tests... I don't know why, but they like having me do their tests. Unfortunately it isn't nearly as exciting as physiotherapy.

Jerrek said:
I know a few girls that ask me for a lot of psychological tests... I don't know why, but they like having me do their tests.

Say "hah" if you are fucked in the head in an almost textbook-like manner :)

Back