ipmoof?

ipmoof said:
Hmm... need to find a picture where I actually look like me, lol. They are so rare...

Not as rare as mine! Camara shy is an understatement, but I think there are enough nasty pictures on the web as it is. :)

this one's a good one. :)

download.php

ipmoof said:
That is not what I normally look like. I normally look like this...

i kill you 5 times with eylid beofre you hit the ground. waaaaaaaaaah!!!

Jerrek said:
ipmoof said:
LOL, I think not. Here ya go, this is me and some mates about three weeks ago...
Who is that chick that she gets so many guys? :confuse3: :D

There are two chicks, the other one is hidden, lol. I'll see if I can get a better pic of the hidden one, she is quite :brow:

Nah... that's about the ratio of guys to chicks at my uni. It sucks... :(

Psycho, HAHA!!! :D :blank:

ipmoof said:
There are two chicks. the other one is hidden, lol. :D
Ooo, I see! She is in front of you and behind another guy. :brow:

Nah.. that's about the ratio of guys to chicks at my uni. it sucks... :(
:eek: At Waterloo its close to 40/60 ratio I guess. The math, engineering, and science faculties have a lot less girls though, but the arts faculty makes up for it :D Oh and... At University of Western Ontario (I think) the ratio is like 75/25 in favor of girls... :D Honestly, so many girls there! ;)

I just noticed I am drinking VK Green in that pic. ARGH! THE SHAME OF IT!!! Must have been 5 for £2 or something. :D

Gimme a beer...

Jerrek said:
At University of Western Ontario (I think) the ratio is like 75/25 in favor of girls... :D Honestly, so many girls there! ;)

Yup, that's a bit like Nottingham uni which is only 20 mins away. It's pretty much 4:1 (F:M) and hot chicks actually outnumber ones with a "nice personality" which is remarkable. Honestly, when I am out in Nottingham I get scared, real scared...

ipmoof said:
Yup, that's a bit like Nottingham uni which is only 20 mins away. It's pretty much 4:1 (F:M) and hot chicks actually outnumber ones with a "nice personality" which is remarkable. Honestly, when I am out in Nottingham I get scared, real scared...
Why? :D Too many girls chasing you to fight off? :D

Back