Iraq disaster coverup

Quite so. I'm clearly sadly mistaken. Golly I just don't know what I was thinking. :yawn:

You were thinking you'd just send insulting PMs if you can't back up your claims in the thread apparently. A little sad.

I would tend to agree, but the opposite reaction is usually in play from the liberal side. Those of us with fairly sane personalities say our peace and depart. We don't keep screaming upon high and trying to crack eggs open with 10 kilo sledgehammers. Its the rabid puppies that get most of the airtime. Welcome to the internet.

*sigh*

Jesus christ almighty, do we have to paste all liberals with a freakin' brush. Some of us are more centrist, y'know?

depends if you plan on tar and feathering them ... then baking them into a fluffy sugary cake.

Voila! - Cock cake.

Goes down a treat at women's coffee mornings so i'm told.

Jesus christ almighty, do we have to paste all liberals with a freakin' brush. Some of us are more centrist, y'know?

Jesus Christ never existed (with or without the "H") and I'm a moderate myself. Not above baiting the occasional liberal or conservative though. ;)

Your offendedness offends me. As do bearded pants wearing chicks. And come to think, so do "cude widdle icklecums".

That being said, I'm off to lounge. Alert the proper authorities. [/L.H. Puttgrass]

Back