Is anyone free in May?

kuulani

Well, my dance instructor/mother-in-law told me last night that our dance company might be performing in Washington DC in May. Anyone wanna meet me there? :D

Shit, that's only like 5 hours from here... I might be able to swing it if we're talking about a weekend. Weekday it's probably a no go though.

That would be freakin awesome!! And May, that's a great time to be down there. Do you usually have personal time to see the sights of where you are? Could we see the performance too, depending on how many of us come?

greenfreak said:
Do you usually have personal time to see the sights of where you are? Could we see the performance too, depending on how many of us come?

Our dance instructors didn't tell us why we're going yet, or if we really are going. They only told us that we might go. But we usually have some personal time for shopping and stuff. Our performances are usually open to the public too :D

Me neither, but the can of pineapple I tried to open for my chicken salad almost broke my can opener. :grumpy:

Back