Is anyone free in May?

I wonder, as the official program designer, if I get to go on this trip too ... *starts a campaign to let me go on the trip*

With all the driving I did for work, 5 hours isn't bad. I've gotten used to long hours in the car, I just make sure I have my music, snacks, water, and sunglasses and I'm all set. When I have someone to talk to, it goes even faster.

nalani said:
I wonder, as the official program designer, if I get to go on this trip too ... *starts a campaign to let me go on the trip*

I didn't forget about you... I asked Ku'u but she ignored me. :disgust2:

I know that you wouldn't forget about me, greenie :)

ku'u forgets about me cause I'm not dancing anymore :( *sniff*

kuulani said:
9 hours behind the wheel?!?! Dang. Even greenie's 5 hours is amazing to me! Just hoping in the car for a 2 1/2 hour drive to the other side of the island is way too long
I guess you don't want to hear about my casual drive to Edmonton last year. That was.. hmm... 47+ hours behind the wheel.

Houston, TX to Washington, DC

Total Distance: 1430.36 miles Total Estimated Time: 23 hours, 14 minutes

Let's see, I get about 13.75 mpg on the freeway so that would be aprox. 104 gallons at $1.50 (super unleaded)x 2 = $312.00
HHHHHMMMMM???

here to North Sydney to catch the ferry is 19-20hours behind the whell. Then it is a 6-8 hour ferry ride then another 4 hours to get where I am from. I did that once each way this summer.

:D @ greenie

We have to figure out a way to have Miki come too .... she can be the Official Bodyguard of The Family :headbang:

Ardsgaine said:
Yeah, but would your parents let you go off to meet a bunch of weirdos you met on the computer? I hope not! :p :)

At least I'm not a computer & cookie hogging weido :p :D

We're performing on a weekday. No greenie for me :(

Our performance is on May 21st, at the Kennedy Center. I think the Smithsonian invited us.

sounds good Ku thats right in my finals week so i might be able to go. :) i sure hope I make it. is the date and location definite?

i wont be able to go, if it's when school is.
i'm a senior, tho, so i might be out by then... i'm really not sure.
i'll definitely see what i can do, tho :)
i would hate to miss an opportunity to meet you peeps:)

ash when i was a senior we got out 2 weeks early grad was June 9 i dont remember when senior finals is but you do get out 2 weeks early

Back