Is there such a thing as, "perfect" weather??

75renegade

I say, yes. Though I believe it is independent of our own views of approval or disapproval, acceptance or rejection of its presence in our particular locality.

I believe, for what its worth, that its the "weather" inside us which matters most of all..........

Though its most easy for us to smile, durin' the days when the sunshine illuminates all we see, I find that when the weather inside me is grey an' cold, those days when the sun shines brightly, its almost like a slap in the face, an' on the converse, even on days when the rain pours an' the cold winds blow, if I have "sunshine" inside, I am at peace, in spite of the conditions goin' on in the physical world aroun' me.

What does "weather" mean to you?:)

emotional state definitly has an influence in our general perception, weather is also affected by our emotions, i know for a fact that i can enjoy a day with the worst weather and i can hate a day with "perfect weather".

If we take apart our emotions, then i'd say that perfect weather does exists, and is about 26-28ºC, with soft air and not too much sunlight.

Luis G said:
emotional state definitly has an influence in our general perception, weather is also affected by our emotions, i know for a fact that i can enjoy a day with the worst weather and i can hate a day with "perfect weather".

If we take apart our emotions, then i'd say that perfect weather does exists, and is about 26-28ºC, with soft air and not too much sunlight.

Good observation Luis!:)

I saw the sun today for the first time in about two weeks. The outside weather around here has been terrible. Cloudy, rainy and cooler than normal for the end of May.

I am affected by weather more than normal. I have to work harder to be happy and optimistic when it's cloudy and cold. Gardening also lightens my spirits and although my plants need rain as they do sun, going this long without sunny days has a real effect on them. They're wilting a bit and their color isn't as bright; just like me. :)

for me the perfect weather is a combination of different types...i couldn't stand having rainy weather all the time, nor just sunny days.

the changes makes the weather good, as a total.

There are two types of perfect weather for me...

In the winter time...about -10 cel. with big fat flakes coming down slowly and brushed gently by a breeze. It's so calming for me that I can't help but try and catch a few snowflakes on my tongue.

The rest of the time: ABout 20 cel. with blue skies and big white clouds, the sun breaking through and a whiff of a cool breeze.

Perfect bad weather: Thundershowers...with lots of lightning. I'll sit on my front stoop all night getting wet for one of those. Especially one with a good strong wind.

My internal weather changes daily, but lucky me...I have a wee bit of sunshine in my son. :):headbang:

seems like i'm the only one in here who enjoys the higher temperature (26-28ºC or somewhere around 80-83ºF).

Luis G said:
seems like i'm the only one in here who enjoys the higher temperature (26-28ºC or somewhere around 80-83ºF).

Nope! It was sunny and in the mid-70s yesterday with a slight breeze. Lovely day, but I wouldn't mind it getting hotter (80F-90F). There were days at camp where it was too hot....105F-115F.

Luis G said:
seems like i'm the only one in here who enjoys the higher temperature

Nope, I love warm weather too. Anything from 74-88. In Phoenix, 100 is nice, here it's hell.(high humidity)

Shadowfax said:
nor just sunny days.

You wouldn't like Phoenix then. Around 320 days a year of sunshine. :headbang:

Perfect Weather - South Africa in Spring ^_^ it's like 20'C or so, and everything, is just *sighs happily* perfect!

MrBishop said:
There are two types of perfect weather for me...

In the winter time...about -10 cel. with big fat flakes coming down slowly and brushed gently by a breeze. It's so calming for me that I can't help but try and catch a few snowflakes on my tongue.

The rest of the time: ABout 20 cel. with blue skies and big white clouds, the sun breaking through and a whiff of a cool breeze.

Perfect bad weather: Thundershowers...with lots of lightning. I'll sit on my front stoop all night getting wet for one of those. Especially one with a good strong wind.

My internal weather changes daily, but lucky me...I have a wee bit of sunshine in my son. :):headbang:

My children are the sunshine in my life, as well.........

Y'ave such a well rounded perspective bro, so non-conventional, an' typically, non-status-quo. I really appreciate that.

The thought of a good storm, which leaves behind, its fresh fragrance, an' a feelin' of cleansing, does bring a sense of wonder an' arousal, while it blows, followed by peace an' rest, when its past.:)

Back