Is this a problem?

I'm wondering if the reaction on here would be the same if it was Jehovah's Witnesses or Hairy Fishnuts handing out flyers outside the school instead of the Gideons. :)

fav_strip1_full.jpg

Hah! You don't believe in dinosaurs yet you accept this story without question as is even though it comes from a source on the level of The Enquirer.

I can't believe you would impugn the integrity of a fine publication like the Enquirer that way. :lol:

As long as whatever group was merely offering the material to those who wanted it rather than trying to actively recruit, my reaction would be the same.

Yes spike, even if it were Muslims.

As long as whatever group was merely offering the material to those who wanted it rather than trying to actively recruit, my reaction would be the same.

Yes spike, even if it were Muslims.

The JW people openly recruit all the time..it's their mandate. Save as many people as possible...their way.

The Hare Crishnas are just scary people..worst than carney folk.

Commentary & "a radio show debate" don't qualify.

SnP said:

:grinyes:

Dinosaurs? There are dinosaurs in this story? Be damned. Who knew?

Just pointing out your gullibility for things where the only proof comes from a known source of BS. Yet you refuse to believe in things where there is really no scientific debate. Pretty silly level of inconsistency you have there.

Yea!!!! Can't have none of that biblethumping going on 'round grade schools. No telling what kind of crazy ideas them kids might get.

Fuckin' A, brother. Speaking of kids with crazy biblical ideas, how is Avery? (I think that's the one)

Fuckin' A, brother. Speaking of kids with crazy biblical ideas, how is Avery? (I think that's the one)

still a bible thumper, but it was his choice to go, nobody was hitting him up with literature.

If there was guys hanging outside the school, whether they where handing out bibles or not, I would still call the cops.

Back