is your country represented?

kuulani

@ the 2004 IVF Hilo World Sprints

Last night at the Opening Ceremonies, there was a parade of nations & I noticed several of your countries parading about :D

Participating Country/Region
American Samoa
Aotearoa
Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Calif-Poca
Canada
Cook Islands
East Coast, US
France
Hawaii
Hong Kong
Italy
New Caledonia
Pacific Northwest
Palau
Rapanui
Samoa
Tahiti
Tonga
Wallis & Futuna
Niue

that'll be a "no." which is a bit ackward, since quite a few people from the netherlands are pretty good at that :)

shall I get into my rant mode?

Hawaii has always been a country, but since our kingdom was ILLEGALLY* overthrown by America, the rest of the world considers us American. Many native Hawaiians consider ourselves as Hawaiians, not Americans.

*the term "ILLEGALLY overthrown" was stated by America's own president, Grover Cleveland. Unfortunately his term ended before he could give us back our kingdom, and we've been trying to get our sovereignty back ever since.

Back to topic, if your country is represented, I must say, you people sent over some VERY VERY VERY VERY handsome men. Thank you :D

MrBishop said:
:canada: We've got some great rowers up here...and usually bring home Olympic gold too :)

That brings up an interesting question,wouldn't all the best rowers be at the Olympics or is this Event over before the Olympics start???

A.B.Normal said:
That brings up an interesting question,wouldn't all the best rowers be at the Olympics or is this Event over before the Olympics start???

I think this event ends on Sunday.
I'll be sad when all the handsome paddlers go away :crying4:

Back