Israel threathens Assasination(s)

flavio said:
You've never tried it...how would you know? :retard:

If Israelis kill more civilians than Palestinians but you call it "military actions" are those civilians better off?

"The record of Israeli terrorism goes back to the origins of the state - indeed, long before - including the massacre of 250 civilians and brutal expulsion of seventy thousand others from Lydda and Ramle in July 1948; the massacre of hundreds of others at the undefended village of Doueimah near Hebron in October 1948;...the slaughters in Quibya, Kafr Kassem, and a string of other assassinated villages; the expulsion of thousands of Bedouins from the demilitarized zones shortly after the 1948 war and thousands more from northeastern Sinai in the early 1970's, their villages destroyed, to open the region for Jewish settlement; and on, and on." Noam Chomsky, "Blaming The Victims," ed. Said and Hitchens.

check your history check your sources, and check your facts, we have been through this before, and I am not wasting my time arguing about it with you anymore, you have proved your bias to me.

Back