it was worth it (I keep telling myself)

You know what? If I had a ton of money to open a business I would open a bra store here that sold bigger sized bras at affordable places. I simply don't understand why I have to order my bras on ebay from England instead of buying locally. It's nutty.
And everywhere I go I see women in obviously the wrong size bra and do you know why? Because they either don't know what size they wear or are just squeezing them in the largest bra they can find at walmart and other such places. It's insane, I tell you.

So women in England have big breasts, interesting.

I think they just have a handle on the fact that women actually wear bras in larger cups than a D. In American they jam them into D, DD, or DDD's or go up a band size instead.
For example, before I knew better i was squeezing into a 38DD and wondering why my back and neck hurt. Now that I am in my proper size I am much more comfortable and I look better too. It's really an amazing difference.
I just have a devil of a time finding bras offline so I don't even try.

I think they just have a handle on the fact that women actually wear bras in larger cups than a D. In American they jam them into D, DD, or DDD's or go up a band size instead.
For example, before I knew better i was squeezing into a 38DD and wondering why my back and neck hurt. Now that I am in my proper size I am much more comfortable and I look better too. It's really an amazing difference.
I just have a devil of a time finding bras offline so I don't even try.
You had trouble finding larger than DD's at Walmart? Hell...I've bought EE and FF at Walmart (breastfeeding bras too), for MrsBish. Not exactly a huge choise, but they're there.

You had trouble finding larger than DD's at Walmart? Hell...I've bought EE and FF at Walmart (breastfeeding bras too), for MrsBish. Not exactly a huge choise, but they're there.

Yeah, Bish...Nursing bras. Sometimes you can find orthapedic bras in my size but that's about it....not to mention that those sizes are still smaller than what I need.

Is it a new bra? I hate breaking in a new bra.

yeah .. it's a new bra *and* a new style .. so that's a double whammy for me LOL .. and I would TOTALLY open a Hawai'i sister store with you ... too many women (me included, until recently) wear the wrong bra - wrong size, wrong cut - and they just don't know better ... bras are expensive .. the ones that fit, feel good and look good are well worth the price. My sisters get mad at me when I roll my eyes at them for buying bras that come in a box LOL

*laughs at the vision of Ku'u in a watermelon bra :D

If I ever go into business I will let you know!

I thought you already were in business. Just a matter of hooking up (pard'n the pun) with a supplier.

That would be a bit more serious...I would have to actively attend to it. Especially if I wanted to do a brick and mortar type store.

if you made a store, i'd totally come shop at it. i'm only a DD (weird that the phrase "only a DD" exists) and my bras always fail. they fit and are reasonably comfortable, but do not provide much support.

So what does a bra failure look like? :devious:

Na, it's ALWAYS worth it unless there is a trip to the physician as a result! IMO anyway. :toast:

*laughs at the vision of Ku'u in a watermelon bra :D

If I ever go into business I will let you know!

Do you mean Na? Or are you just randomly picturing Ku'u even though she's not around? :grinyes:

if you made a store, i'd totally come shop at it. i'm only a DD (weird that the phrase "only a DD" exists) and my bras always fail. they fit and are reasonably comfortable, but do not provide much support.

Are you sure you have the write band size? It sounds like too loose of a band. Have your man do this test. Stand straight and have him slide a finger behind the band and pull towards him. He should meet resistance almost immediately.
A lot of women don't realize that the number in your bra size has nothing to do with your boobs. That figure is the width of your torso. The letter is what is your boob size.
Here is a good rule of thumb:
You know the ads for bras that show a little tittied woman? That is exactly how your bra should fit. The patch of material between the cups should be in contact with the skin between your breast. If it is not then you need a larger cup.
If the bra is cutting heavily into your shoulders then you probably need a smaller band size or a wider strap.
Oh! And those online or mechanical bra size calculators? Crap. This requires the actual trying on of different size bras to find the right one.
Okay...I'll get off my soap box now.

Back