It's amazing mike!

Psycho

I'm typing, and the text is going from one monitor..... to another! :D

You probably don't have a clue on what I'm talking about: I just grabbed an old PCI vidcard and an even older 15" monitor from beneath the pile of dust in my closet, plugged them in and booted Win2K, and it worked! Now I can keep up with the emails I get because I forgot to uncheck 'Notify me of replies' (which is pretty stupid on an OT forum, but who cares) and reply at the same time! :D. And it looks sooooooo geeky :D

* Psycho continues his happy-dance

Psycho said:
You probably don't have a clue on what I'm talking about: I just grabbed an old PCI vidcard and an even older 15" monitor from beneath the pile of dust in my closet, plugged them in and booted Win2K, and it worked!

Yes, I DO have a clue where you're talking about...you have told me already a dozen times...you've lost your cursor more often in an hour than I lost my keys in the past 10 years :D

But I'm glad it's working :D

I've only told you once about the dual monitors, and once about a lost cursor :p

...and sent you the webcam shot once. And told you twice that I was moving your chat window to the other monitor... and.... you get the point ;)[/siz]

The systems are on separate floors, one is my mother's (first floor, my computer's in my room on the second floor) and is only 133MHz. She can have it. Besides, the monitor on it is crappy, only a 16 bit and a low resolution. I've got the 17" monitor with 1024x768 resolution.

*wishing she had 2 monitors*

I think I am going to go single monitor. Probably a flatscreen 17" though. :headbang:

No, no, no. Not a panel montior....those are WAY too expensive! Just a regualr monitor with a flat screen.

Here at work I have a 14" :eek:

Up until a few months ago I had a 14" at home aswell! Currently I am using a 17" at home but it is old (David's dad gave it to me). I would like ot have a flatscreen monitor though, i will get a 19" if I can afford it.

14"?!?! :eek2:

How to can you survive that? :eek:
I thought that 15" was horrible to look at, but 14"...that plain inhuman!

I'm really glad I have a decent 17" at home! :)

Back