Its my body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A pregnant mother will have to give birth to another couple's baby after a blunder by an IVF clinic.

Carolyn Savage had the wrong embryos implanted into her and will have to give the boy up to his biological parents as soon as he is born.

So, the UK doesn't have abortion on demand?

Source

Lawyers for the Savages are working to ensure that the fertility clinic that made the error 'will accept full responsibility for the consequences of their misconduct'.

Ahhh....the lawyers are involved.... all is right with the world again...

I want to see the pro-choice stand used when they try to enforce mandatory H1N1 vaccinations.

Fixed it for ya.

People will have a choice as to whether to take the shot... then again, if this becomes more dangerous that it has been thus far... other people will have a choice to distance themselves from those who refused to get the shot and are shown symptomatic.

"Put the gloves and mask on before coming into the bank, store, office building sir and madam."

Fixed it for ya.

People will have a choice as to whether to take the shot... then again, if this becomes more dangerous that it has been thus far... other people will have a choice to distance themselves from those who refused to get the shot and are shown symptomatic.

"Put the gloves and mask on before coming into the bank, store, office building sir and madam."

First off, my original post stands. Keep your Pc vocabulary for your own posts, thanks.

Second, read a little. There's lobbying at the WHO and UN about making it illegal to refuse these injections. And they've got precedent on their side. Several state legislatures have jumped the gun, preparing their own local laws to try and block them.

As for "People will have a choice " .... i don't recall seeing a foreskin when I showered this morning.

What exactly does abortion have to do with the H1N1 virus then?

Or are you simply using the term to set a few fires?

Foreskin removal is a choice here.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,541970,00.html

For now ...

I suggest everyone look up the WHO, UN, and CDC mandates for keywords like pandemic and epidemic. The powers they've been granted under the 'common good' idea are staggering, and terrifying. I also suggest you look up the name and history of one "Typhoid Mary" and (if you can find it) her true story. Then you can rock yourself to sleep at night telling yourself all about your rights.

They had permission from the gov't. It was an opt-out plan, treated the same as cutting the umbilical. Unless the parent specifically refused in advance, it happened. Much like their plans for the cervical cancer vaccine: offering it through the schools, away from parental scrutiny.

It had nothing to do with being made to do something?

A pregnant mother will have to give birth to another couple's baby after a blunder by an IVF clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back