It's official: I have seen everything

I disagree. There are plenty of bullets. What's lacking is the will to use them where they'll do the most good.

I was in Arizona during one of them.

Actually, global warming prevents forest fires.

The forest fire I saw was caused by a campfire.

If they needed a campfire, wouldn't that be caused by global cooling?

Global warming would mean they wouldn't need a campfire, and wouldn't start the fire.

Al Gore lies with every word.

Altron said:
I was in Arizona during one of them.

Actually, global warming prevents forest fires.

The forest fire I saw was caused by a campfire.

If they needed a campfire, wouldn't that be caused by global cooling?

Global warming would mean they wouldn't need a campfire, and wouldn't start the fire.

Al Gore lies with every word.
They have them every year in AZ. It's kinda dry there, you know? ;) Interesting how they're suddenly caused by global warming, huh? Al needs to take his head out of his ass.

I remember the 70s being the worst fire years on record, until the 80s & 90s.

Gonz said:
I remember the 70s being the worst fire years on record, until the 80s & 90s.
And those records go back almost a hundred years. :rolleyes:

Plus, It's unlikely to have anything to do with the exponential increase in population, huh?

chcr said:
Plus, It's unlikely to have anything to do with the exponential increase in population, huh?

That's next on the global warming agenda, the population boom of the past houndred years is caused by global warming and not by people breeding...

Just for future reference, can we please differentiate between Al Gore and myself. Several members, mostly Prof and Ards (way back when), got into the hang of chopping off the last four letters of my username. As a result, saying 'Al' confuses the hell out of me. The first three times I read that, I was thinking 'Well, he kinda agrees with me, and uses a good smiley, but then tells me I have my head up my ass? I thought my post was kinda witty, maybe a little too winky, but not that bad.'

Altron said:
Just for future reference, can we please differentiate between Al Gore and myself.

A sugestion is to use the last name instead of the username, or both together. I ran into something like this on another forum, it had not turned into open warfare but a couple members were a bit upset...

Blame it on Ards and Prof. They told me that I needed to shorten it to 'Al' because shortening it to 'Alt' sounded gay. Then they told me to google Alternative Lifestyles. Man, that scarred me for life.

I am once, both honored and pleased.

Not to worry Altron

there simply isn't such a thing as being too winky

it is a goal to strive for ya know, like perfection...

chcr said:
And those records go back almost a hundred years. :rolleyes:

You mean Sedona has grown? ;)

Doesn't seem to me that fires being related to higher temperatures would be all that implausible. Of course there could be other factors contributing as well.

Gonz, you'd freak to see Prescott\Sedona
the fruits and nutz from Cali have flooded in there like crazy!

shit, too bad my rents left AZ a couple years ago and not just now, bet the real estate woulda been inflated from thems californians and they woulda made out better.

Back