It's official

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
We're going to hell.

from tonguetied.us

Third-graders in Madison, Wisc. won't be allowed to ring bells to raise money for the Salvation Army as they have in the past because one parent complained about the kids helping a religious-based charity, according to The Capital Times.

Students from Chavez Elementary have for years helped out the red kettle brigade during the Christmas season, along with hundreds of students from around the county. For some, it qualifies as part of their community service obligation.

Principal Howard Fried said the school administration stood down immediately when faced with the complaint. "When the objection was raised, the administration downtown told us, in no uncertain terms, not to allow it," he said.

**end**

OK, I got the panelling up, time to start laying the carpet. I gotta hurry...this shit is intolerable already.

At the rate things are going, that Posse Comitatus Act will be repealed soon, so you'd best place some kevlar blankets inside the walls instead of fiberglass insulation. You don't get near as good an R value, but you won't have to worry about small arms fire when we come to take your guns, either. Just remember...it's not my choice.

SouthernN'Proud said:
bring plenty of friends and pack a lunch is all i can tell ya.

I'll at least be polite and ask first. After all...we must keep things civilized as long as possible, shouldn't we...

Winky said:
A-10 strafin' runs in Tennessee

And all because one person doesn't think things through to their logical conclusion. Scarcasm, or not, that's exactly what would eventually happen.

Gato_Solo said:
I'll at least be polite and ask first. After all...we must keep things civilized as long as possible, shouldn't we...

oh by all means.

y'all would never find me anyway. i'm using the same routes eric rudolph used, ya know. :D

I've given yer concept consideration in the past
and I think we'd both agree that if the United States
Armed Services were deployed in combat operations
in the United States against civilian populations

two things

first We The People could wage an effective guerrilla
campaign and

the majority of solders’ would come over to
the peoples side

ya see

the military in this country ISN'T a janissary force,
at least not yet!

Winky said:

two things

campaign and

Been done once. see sherman, william tecumseh.

the peoples side

ya see

the military in this country ISN'T a janissary force
at least not yet!

wrong.

Quite the opposite
I know they are loyal to the US
and blowin' up Americans ain't in their charter
nor their blood.

Besides that's what we have the FBI and SWAT teams for...

SouthernN'Proud said:
oh by all means.

y'all would never find me anyway. i'm using the same routes eric rudolph used, ya know. :D
I wish I had a cavern closer by to holdup in like Usammama. :D
We should build a tunnel betwixt us. ;)

SouthernN'Proud said:
i think you underestimate the loyalty of the rank and file soldier.

I think he doesn't truly understand the concept of what a janissary is. He knows what they started out as, but the rest is a mystery to him...

Winky said:

two things

campaign and

the peoples side

ya see

the military in this country ISN'T a janissary force,
at least not yet!

1. You'd be surprised how many of 'the people' would willingly roll over, and let the military and the government do as they please...as long as it isn't happening to them, it's okay. See the threads here and reflect.

2. The majority of soldiers would be more than willing to do what they are ordered because they wouldn't be deployed in their own home areas. That was proven in the old Soviet Union, and in China today.

3. How many people are on welfare and foodstamps, with little, or no, hope for anything more? All it takes is a promise, and they'd be lining up to join the system instead of opposing it.

4. How do your crumbs taste now?

Someone should tell the complaining fart that the guys from the Salvation Army doesn't ask about religious orientatin when they hand out the parcels etc - the organisation is founded on the Christian principal of helping all mankind.

Way to go fucktard, hope you have a back-up plan...

lbo051214.gif

First they're bitching because noone paid attention to the 9-11 gangs, and now their whining because someone is paying attention .... to them. :rofl:

Back